Chapter 12: Final Exams

A/N: I know I wanted to do a little filler with the dorms, but I'm skipping that part. Also, I'm just summing up the Exams except for Izumi's test, if you want to watch it just watch episodes 34-38, or season 2 episodes 21-25.

So far, the dormitory has gotten pretty messy, especially the boy's side. Mineta and Kaminari keep getting stains on their bed sheets. Either way, today was the day for the final exams, Class 1-A is going last as some students needed to recover from my punishments when I clearly told them the rules. At least Eri listens properly, but seriously the girls never let her near any of the guys, although I'm thankful for that.

Moving on, all of class A was dressed in their hero suits with all of the UA staff waiting for us. "Hello, Class 1-A!" Principal Nezu shouted to get our attention. "Instead of the normal fight against robots, you'll be fighting against us, teachers! Don't worry, as we all will have weights on our wrists and ankles that we'll keep on for the entire match, and for All Might he has twice as much. Good Luck!"

Time Skip ~ To Before Izumi's Match AKA The Last Match

"Now, Izumi Midoriyaand Katsuki Bakugou will be up against All Might," Aizawa-sensei said emotionlessly, 'I guess I needed a fair match, but Katsuki will definitely need help.'

As Katsuki-san and I walked to our mock city for the exam I tried to make a plan with him, "Say, Katsuki-san, what's the plan?"

"Just stay out of my way!" He replied angrily as he walked faster and left me behind.

'Guess, I'll make it a fair match for All Might-sensei and me once Katsuki-san is tired or on his cooldown.'

Once we got into the mock city, All Might-sensei stood in his Silver Age costume waiting for us. "You two, good luck you'll need it. Let's Start... ... ... NOW!" All Might-sensei said as he punched in our direction, sending a gust of wind towards us as I held my dress and hat down.

"Fine! I'll handle this fucker by myself, Deku!" Katsuki yelled as he held his right gauntlet and fired off a giant explosion at All Might-sensei, "Howitzer Impact!"

In response, All Might-sensei appeared behind him and gave him a swift chop to his neck while saying, "Predictable."

"Now, Pneuma shall we start the real show?" All Might-sensei said as he turned towards me.

"Alright, then let me even the playing grounds," I said as I equipped my Symbol of Hope armor. The next second, All Might-sensei's weights were broken.

 The next second, All Might-sensei's weights were broken