Chapter 7: Another Day in the Life of Izumi Midoriya

After I was released from the hospital, my mother brought me home. By the way, I was left with my entire right arm bandaged up and my left hand to wrist bandaged as well. 

Midoriya Household - 4 am - Saturday

As I woke up, I looked at my alarm clock, which said 4:00. When I got up, I looked at my baren room, although I knew everyone would think I would have a bunch of hero merchandise all around my room. Then I got up and went through my normal routine of showering, getting dressed, and cooking breakfast. Today I decided to wear a black undershirt with a white blouse and a pair of navy blue jeans, but I also straightened my hair and now I had to wear glasses from overuse of the Silent Spy armor.

 Today I decided to wear a black undershirt with a white blouse and a pair of navy blue jeans, but I also straightened my hair and now I had to wear glasses from overuse of the Silent Spy armor

For breakfast, I decided to just fry some fish to try to stay healthy, but also to make sure my mom doesn't start overeating again. I would like her to stay lean for as long as possible.

By the way, I know you're wondering how I look after so long

By the way, I know you're wondering how I look after so long. Basically, I have long green hair that curls up if I don't straighten it with green eyes to match covered with red under-rimmed glasses. As for my height, I'm only 5'4"(1.6 meters) due to lifting weight so early, but as the rest of my body is quite developed to make up for it. With a 32D cup size and a sizable butt to match, no wonder my mom worries about being a young grandmother.

Anyway, at about 6 my mom woke up and I went shopping for groceries, as for the rest of the day I read up on new heroes and the USJ incident, despite being involved. After that Sunday was the same except that I worked out instead of shopping. 

Class 1-A - Monday  

When I got to school, literally everyone asked me if I was really okay, but our classes were basic and our hero training was called off for our classes safety. Plus not everyone can heal a broken bone in two weeks, without Recovery Girl that is. So everything seemed normal, well until I was told to go to Principal Nezu's office.

So, I simply walked to his office and knocked on the door. But when I entered I saw Toshinori, Recovery Girl, Midnight, and Aizawa with Nezu already waiting for me.

The first to speak was Principal Nezu,"Seems you got here just on time."

"Umm, on time for what Sir?" I asked curiously.

"Just your evaluation of your actions at USJ, we wanted to have your opinion after all."

As Nezu finished talking footage of me at the USJ incident started to play on a monitor above his desk. When I watched, all I could think about was how scared everyone must have been to watch me fight a monster that defeated Aizawa with ease.

After the video finished Toshinori-sama asked me,"Now Izumi, I hope you realize you aren't in trouble for this, but we are here to decide whether or not to give you a pro-hero license or wait."

For a bit of silence, I thought and finally said,"Sir, if I may could this matter wait until after the Sports Festival. After all, if you showed that footage to the public they may freak out about how much power I had in that instance, but if you wait until the Sports Festival, the world will see my worth. Plus the public would be disappointed if it wasn't All Might who defeated the 'Noumu' monster and the league of villains."

This time Midnight spoke,"You have a point there, plus we don't want to seem like liars to the public." When she finished saying that, she disappeared until she came up from behind me to grope me as my glasses fell on the ground and said," Plus you might grow even more for the crowd, you little cinnamon roll."

"Umm, Midnight-sensei could you please stop. I have to get my speech ready for the festival." I pleaded, but when she finally let go I fell to the floor onto my knees panting. Then I got my glasses and left," I hope to see you at the festival."

UA Entrance - about 4:30 pm

After the meeting, I had some business to attend to with Katsuki. No, not that stuff, I want to break up with that asshole of a guy, after all, he just likes how powerful my quirk is. So I called out to Katsuki as he was waiting for me.

"What do you want?"

"Actually, I wanted to break up with you, asshole."

"Wait.. break up. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! YOU MUST BE HONORED TO DATE ME AND NOW YOU WANT TO STOP!! FUCKING SHITNERD, I SHOULD HAVE BROKEN UP WITH YOU!!!" Katsuki stuttered then screamed at me. Then he walked off as he made small explosions in his hands to simulate stress relief.

"*Sigh* Well that's one weight off my chest. Now I have to write that speech, better keep it short so no one gets bored. Hmm, maybe a new armor would be good too." I started to mutter as I walked home.

Throughout the rest of the week, our class had simple classes and preparations for the Sports Festival. As for me, I kept up a small workout regime and prepared a simple speech as the representative from class 1-A and top scorer in the entrance exams. But you'll have to wait for the Sports Festival.じゃあまたね, or see you later.

A/N: Thanks for reading, but sorry for slow updates I'm going to focus on my other story for a bit and plan out the Sports Festival. Leave any suggestions for the sports festival. 

Thanks for reading or 読んでくれてありがとう.