Chapter 9: My First Days As A Hero

Last we saw Izumi Midoriya, she won the UA sports festival and was introduced as the hero The Symbol of Hope, Pneuma.

After the sports festival, I went on my way home in my UA uniform and my suitcase holding my hero suit in my right hand. When I was about 5 minutes away from home by walking, I heard a giant explosion and raging fires in the direction of my home. So, in worry for my mother, I ran towards the supposed explosions and fires.

When I got to my apartment complex, I saw the pro hero Endeavor and a lizard man with a weird sword and about shoulder length purple hair fighting each other. Nearby their fight, I saw a few ambulances carrying people from the complex, I even saw Mitsuki who seemed unconscious being carried away. I hoped that my mother was with them, so I ran over to the officials immediately.

"Sir, can I talk to you real quick?" I asked as a paramedic turned to face me.

"Just hurry it up... Oh sorry, I didn't realize you were a hero, ma'am." I just assumed he saw the sports festival and asked him.

"It's no problem sir, but have you seen a woman with long green hair?"

"Oh no, but I'm sorry ma'am it seems that she was one of the bodies we found trapped under the rubble. When we reached her, all we found was a burnt body with slightly burnt green and black hair. I'm deeply sorry for your loss." After the paramedic said that he turned to help other people. As for me I slightly tipped my head so no one could see my eyes and started to shed some tears. At the same time, my hair and eyes turned a cold baby blue. Soon I was wearing a white suit with a weird symbol on my chest. But it seemed noticeably colder around me, but surprisingly I didn't have goosebumps.

 But it seemed noticeably colder around me, but surprisingly I didn't have goosebumps

"Calm down... revenge is never the answer... just capture the villain..." I muttered to calm myself down before extinguishing the fires around the apartment wreckage with ice that shattered after the flames disappeared. Then I rushed over to stop Endeavor and the lizard man's battle. "Oi! Endeavor-sama, care to share the spotlight!"

I then swung my hand in the direction of their fight freezing the villain's entire body, except for his head. "Now asshole, tell me your name and motive." I threatened with a sword of pure ice at the villain's throat.

" I threatened with a sword of pure ice at the villain's throat