C H A P T E R 2

Natalia as Megan Fox

River as Taylor Lautner

Jane as Gal Gadot

"What is wrong with you!?"

I sigh looking at my nails, "Should I make a list or just tell you straight up?" I asked finally looking up at River.

"What happened to Linsey is a bitch? Huh? What happened to she's your fake friend?!"

I shrugged, "She wanted to sleep with me I wanted to sleep with her. Blondes were off the table and they served me a redhead on a shiny platter. I took it. It is what it is. Get off my case."

River was giving me my weekly lecture on sleeping with people, "Talia this isn't a game," he sighed.

"I know it's not! I'm also not a child! I can make my own choices. You won't be here next year to tell me what to do big brother. So get over it and be glad I watched after Jane." getting up I walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to my room.

River had a cow when he found Lindsey and me on the beach with no clothes. Jane of course ratted me out. The twat! I ran my hand through my hair looking through my phone for the next move itching to leave the house.

Scrolling through my messages I see Damien's.

Damien☀️✌🏽💜 30 min ago

Meet me at the 🏝 ?

Me Now

Sure b there in 5

Deciding I have nothing better to I throw on a suit grab the keys and hop into my car to go meet Damien. In California, there are many things you can do, but I just love the beach and everyone knows it. To make it even better my house is five minutes down from the mile marker everyone goes to.

Parking in a parking lot ten minutes down, I hop out and go looking for Damien. I find him at the smoothie shack.

"Hey!" Smiling I grab his attention.

"Hey, let's walk?"

I nod my head and we walk towards the ocean, "Boring Saturday for you too?"

"Boring? For little miss princess? Never."

Shaking my head I push him playfully, "yes Damien boring!"

"The party last night, was that boring?"

I raised my eyebrows, "No, why do you ask?"

He ignores my question, "Were you drunk?"

"Damien you know I couldn't drink because I was babysitting Jane," I brushed off his question. I lie even though I had a few beers.

"So then you and Lindsey are a thing?"

I scoffed, "Me and Lindsey?! Why do you care so much? Why does everyone care so much about what I do?"

He shakes his head, "I don't. I'm not trying to be like everyone."

"Then drop it! You and my brother both! You don't pester me about who I sleep with, what's up?"

He shook his head again, "Nothing, nothing."

"No Damien it's not nothing I know you and it's most definitely something. Where's your I don't give two fucks attitude at?"

He shrugs then turns to me and we stop walking, "That's the problem! I do care and I can't stop caring!"

I stare up at him, "What do you mean?"

"This past year, I don't know. It just opened my eyes or something. Natalia, don't you see it?"

I shake my head, "Are you high,"

He groans, "No I'm not high!"

"I don't understand then. What are you saying? What happened this past year?" Why am I so clueless? Do I need glasses?

"This happened," he crashes his lips into mine. My eyes widen. Pushing him off of me I make as much space between us as possible.

"No. no. no. no. no. Not gonna happen!" I shouted grabbing the attention of a few surfers.

"Why not Natalia? I've fallen in love with you."

I shake my head, "Well I haven't fallen in love with you! The exact opposite in fact. You are-were my best friend this can never ever happen!" I shout then walk away ignoring Damien calling after me.

Hopping back in my car I speed off. Only stopping when I reach my destination.

Getting off the car I make my way toward the mansion. Ringing the doorbell I wait for an answer. This is wrong, but I have no one else to turn to.

"What are you doing here?" Lindsey opens the door and she looks like absolute crap.

Her red hair is a wild mess, her makeup under her eyes is smeared and running down her pale skin, and her usually red lipstick is nonexistent. She is a mess. She and I both.

"Have you been crying?" I asked while walking inside.

She put her hands up to her face, "No," I follow her up the stairs, "what do you want Natalia?"

I shrug my shoulders, "Nowhere else to go I guess."

She laughs, "Nice to see I'm your last option," we reach her bedroom and walk inside.

"At least I thought of you."

She rolled her eyes. I pulled a cigarette out from my purse.

"What happened?"

"What do you mean?" I throw myself on her bed then light the cigarette and bring it to my lips.

She sat at the end of the bed and started unbuckling my sandals, "you're going to get sand on my sheets, and you know what I'm talking bout."

I prop myself up on my elbows, "Damien confessed his undying love to me."

She froze, "What did you say?"

I laughed, bringing the cigarette up to my lips again, "No way in hell," I sat up, "I may have sex with both genders, but I would never date a guy."

The cigarette finally died down. The ashes in turn went everywhere. Sighing I put it the glass of water that sat on her nightstand.

"I can't remember the last time you dated anyone," she spoke at last.

"Sadly I do. Gary freshman year. The worst month of my life," I laughed and she shook her head.

"I knew that was going to end badly I specifically told you not to do it!" We both burst out laughing.

"Damien said this past year opened his eyes. Was it that obvious that he liked me?"

She shook her head, "I honestly had no clue, but I didn't notice I had my eyes on someone."

I jumped up and down, "omg who?" I said stretching out the 'O' in who.

"Natalia you are the most clueless girl I have ever met."

My eyebrows creased, "What do you mean?"

She threw her leg over me and straddle my waist.

"I've had my eyes on you," wow ok this is a plot twist.

Her lips crashed into mine. Something I had been expecting. Our lips soon moved in sync, and my hands went up and down her side only to find their way up her shirt.

I wanted this. I was almost positive.