C H A P T E R 37

Natalia as Megan Fox
River as Taylor Lautner
Jane as Gal Gadot
Lindsey as Madelaine Petsch
Camille as Emily VanCamp
Sam as Sean O'Donnell
Jonna as Selena Gomez
Carly as Emilia Clarke
Jaleena as Anna Camp
Aron as Diego Boneta

The storm outside raged on. Booms of thunder shake the house and the lights flicker. I sigh. Storms are not my thing. I in fact hate them.

Flashes of lightning show outside my window. They are followed by a few booms of thunder. Trying to ignore it all I shrink under my blankets.

My light flickers once more before shutting off. I curse under my breathe. Why must the power go out now? While I'm home alone at that!

Throwing the blankets off me I grab my phone that resides on the night stand. 90% is what my battery reads. I can spare 40% so I turn on my flashlight and start making my way down stairs.

Not know what to do I sit on the couch in complete silence. Rivers not here, and seeing as he's in Paris he can't do anything about the power outage. I don't even know if Jane is here, but I won't rely on her to do anything. It's also the middle of the night, so I can't call electrician.

Another clap of thunder shakes the house. I hate storms. Getting up from the couch I go to the kitchen. The back up generator should have kicked on. Wait, do we even have a back up generator?

Maybe I can go to the breaker box and flip the switches to turn everything back on. I run upstairs thrown on my yellow rain jack and matching rain boots then run back out down stairs and out the back door. The rain is pouring down and immediately drenches me.

The wind is also strong and almost blows me away as I find my way to the breaker box. After flipping just about every switch I run back inside to take shelter. The power however did not turn back on.

I groaned turned off my phones flashlight and shrugged off my rain gear, Throwing it next to the couch. I then cuddle into a ball and lay on the couch waiting for the storm to pass.

-

"Ring, ring, ring!" My phone blared it's annoying ring tone from under my head. I groaned.

"Ring Rin-" I cut it short and slid the slider across the screen.

"Natalia?"

"Yes?" I said sitting up with a yawn.

"Is everything ok?" River, "dad got a call last night from the security people. They said that our surveillance system went off in the middle of the night?"

I nodded my head, "Yeah yeah yeah. Um it's was a storm. We lost all power," I groggily stood up and went to the security box that flashed error is bright red letters.

"Is the electricity back on now?" He asked.

"Mhm," I pressed in the code then sat back on the couch .

"Ok. Are you ok?" Why is he still talking? I really just want to sleep.

"Yes I'm fine," I rubbed my eyes.

"Are you at school? It doesn't sound like your at school," my eyes widened and I looked at the time. Shit!

"I'm going now," I said with a sigh.

"Ok thank you I'll see you in two days. Love you lil sis."

"Love you to brother," and with that the line went dead.

It's ten am and I am not at school. Do I say fuck it and skip the day or do I abide by Rivers wishes and go to school? Ugh, fuck being a good sister.

I get up off the couch and to my room. I change into a light pink tube top, a random pair of pants, and my white slip on vans. After throwing my hair up into a messy bun I slip on a necklace, two bracelets, my watch, and a wind breaker before grabbing my backpack and walking back down stairs.

On the couch I grab my phone and on the hook my keys hang. With that I walk out the door and to hell.

-

"How do you still look good even on your worse days?" Aron bugs me while walking to lunch.

"Fuck off Aron I am to sleep deprived to deal with you, you hobo."

He laughs at my insult, "Rough night?" He follows me into the cafeteria. Since it's wet outside mostly everyone is sitting in here.

"Leave me alone. Just this once," I slowly open and close my eyes.

"Wow your really sleepy aren't you?" We stop walking and I nod my head as my grip tightens around my bag, "let me at least buy you an espresso."

"An espresso sound great. I'm probably gonna run to Starbucks to get one," I turn around.

"Nope, I'm not letting you drive while your half asleep."

I wave him off, "It'll be fine," he shakes his head and I sigh, "go get one for me."

"Would love to, but why would I do that when a freshman is more than willing to go grab me one. Watch this," I follow him to his table and stand being him as he takes a seat, "I'm feeling quite tired," Aron says with a fake yon, "you know what can wake me up. And espresso," a brunette sitting to his right pops up.

"An espresso. I can go get you one!"

"Ginger that'd be great. I'll owe you favor," she nods her head and scurries off, "and that's how its done," He high fives one of his friends that's across the table.

"Your so manipulative," I turned to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

"And your a hypocrite, but no one tells you your flaws. Have a seat though wait for your drink."

My eyes narrow as I stair at him, "Why would I sit with you after you just called me a hypocrite? And please stop grabbing."

He held up his hands in defense, "Hey, I'm just trying to be nice."

"You don't have to continuously grab me to be nice. Damn." I shook my head and took the seat next to him. I'm way to tired to find my people.

Aron is the only one to ever point out my flaws. He still tries to hit on me even though I have these flaws. Does that mean he truly likes me? Or does he just want sex like the rest?

I guess we'll have to see. I might just have to give him what he wants.