C H A P T E R 8

Natalia as Megan Fox
River as Taylor Lautner
Jane as Gal Gadot
Lindsey as Madelaine Petsch
Camille as Emily VanCamp
Sam as Sean O'Donnell
Jonna as Selena Gomez
Carly as Emilia Clarke

"What do you mean you're leaving for a week!?" I Shriek.

"Talia it means exactly as it sounds. I'm leaving for a week with Camille. Don't worry though, Jane said she'd come stay with you."

My eyes widen even more if possible.

"What do you mean Jane is going to stay with me?!"

River sighs, "Stop doing that."

I shake my head, "When do you leave?"

He looked at his phone, "In an hour,"

I freaked out even more, "Why are you just now freaking telling me this!?"

"So you couldn't strangle me in my sleep, duh."

My right eye twitched, "why does Jane have to stay with me. I don't need a babysitter!"

"No offense little sis, but I don't trust you. You'll have a house party and wreck the entire house, so Jane is just insurance that you will in fact not do that!" I frown And the doorbell rings, "that must be her!"

River walks out of the kitchen and to the front door. I follow after him. He opens the door for Jane and engulfs her in a hug. She knows every inch of the house and even has her own room for whenever she stays the night, so she didn't bring much bessie's for her usual bag.

Whenever they are done with their hug talking and catching up or whatever they both turn to look at me. I had taken a seat on the steps behind them.

"I swear if you say there are some ground rules I'm going to sleep with the whole neighborhood!"

"Well, looks like your going to be busy, because there are in fact a few rules," I sigh at Rivers words, "no house parties, no Linsey, no Sam, no Damien- although I haven't seen him in a while," he looks at me for a second but knows not to press and continues on, "no drinking outside of this house, and no drug transactions while I'm gone. Abide by my rules and I'll owe you a total of two favors."

I roll my eyes, "ok mother."

"Mother is in Greece, but if you would like for me to have her fly down for a week I will by all means make the phone call."

"I fucking hate you," I spat.

"Natalia be good."

I bat my eyelashes.

"River, I'm always good. It just so happens I'm the angel named Lucifer, so it really is your lucky day," I smirk.

"Talia for real. Behave. I gotta get going," he kisses me on the forehead, "don't burn the place down. Jane, you're in charge."

And with that, he leaves. I turn to Jane, "this is a bust. What do you suppose we do now?"

She shrugs her shoulders.

"Hmm...I know let's throw a party!"

Her eyes widen, "River said no-"