C H A P T E R 17

Jaleena and I took the elevator up to the room. We walked hand in hand into the hotel room. I couldn't stop thinking that this must be happiness. I finally must have found it.

"I have our dresses hanging up in the bathroom," I told her. She smiled brightly. And we walked into the bathroom where I thought Jane would be. She wasn't though. My eyebrows scrunched up.

I left Jaleena in the bathroom and walked around the hotel suit, "Jane?" I called out.

"I'm in here," apparently the suit has an extra room I had yet to explore. I pushed open the door to see Jane fixing her hair. Her bag and stuff sprawled out along the dresser.

"I hope you don't mind. I didn't want to bother you and Jaleena."

"You wouldn't have bothered us," I laughed.

She shook her head like she thought otherwise.

"Oh here," she puts down the straightener and opens her bag pulling out a box.

"What is t-" I stop mid sentence as I glance into the clear covered box.

A corsage.

"I hope you like it. It took me weeks to make," she smiled up at me. Then proceeded to do her hair.

"Jane you shouldn't hav-"

"Babe where did you wonder off to?" I turn around to see Jaleena wonder into the room.

"I was just leaving to go get ready," I dismissed myself from the room with Jaleena in trail.

"You didn't tell me she was coming with us," she whispered.

"I didn't think there was anything to tell."

She didn't say but instead began to curl her hair.

I admired the gorgeous corsage for a few moments more, then I began on my makeup.

One would think I'm the type of girl to go all out with makeup adding glitter, fake eyelashes, and the whole Shazam. But, truth be told I don't like all the glamour. Glitter specs hurt when they get in your eye, I always manage to get eyelash glue in my eyes ending up with red swollen eyes, so I like to go with a glamours natural look and enhance my already beautiful features.

I did my eyebrows to start out with then, proceeded on to eyes not doing much but adding mascara- Better Than Sex mascara is my go to it almost is better than sex. Almost. I continue on with my whole face adding moisturizer and a thin layer of foundation just so my contour has something to stick to. Finishing up the whole look with glossy lips.

I look over to Jaleena to see she's barley putting on her eyelashes. I sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Natalia, your going to mess me up!" She scolds me. I kiss her neck then let her go.

"Just trying to love on you," I smirk and look at myself in the mirror. Now what to do with my hair?

Before I have time to decide I see Jane standing in the door way. I turn to her.

"My dress?" She spoke softly looking down.

"My bad I forgot to give it to you," I took the dress off the rack and grabbed a plastic box handing them over, "I got the corsage to mach your dress. Hope you like it."

She smiled, "I love it thanks," without another word she walked away. I turned back to Jaleena who eyed my suspiciously.

"What loves?"

She shrugged, "Nothing," then went back to do her makeup.

I rolled my eyes and brought out the straightener. Adding a little bit of heat to my hair I threw it up in a high ponytail.