Reaching Dreams

-I dedicate this to @YouCanNeverJudgeMe for being a great friend, di ba PJ?

WAHAHAHAHA XD

-xoxo.jhanzkie<3

[General POV]

At Julliard High~

“Have you heard of it?” Girl # 1 said.

“Is it about the Star 5 moving school at Tae San?” Girl # 2 asked. #1 nodded. “So, it is true. Oh My Gosh! I don’t know how to live without Prince Topher’s glowing aura and shining face.”#2 commented.

The Star 5 consisted of the 5 most popular kids of Julliard High in Seoul. Grace Baek, the Acoustic Singer. Wyxzel Park, the Soothing Voice. Juztine So, the Pretty Soprano. Topher, the Dancing Hearthrob. And Irish Lee, the Amazing Alto.

Little did the other students of Julliard know, they are more talented than they ever expected. Grace, who usually just sings with her blue guitar, has swift and graceful dance moves. Wyxzel, the guy who sits in silence and a music composer has dance moves not everyone can follow. Juztine, who is considered as the ‘Mariah Carey of Julliard’ has this heart for hip-hop dancing. Topher, the top dancer and hearthrob has a voice for rock & RnB songs. And along with Irish, who is considered to have a great stretchable voice has done a lot of dancing and also called as the ‘Dance Machine’ of the group except for Topher.

Some guys don’t understand why they’re treated so special. Even the Star 5 doesn’t know why. But the other students who idolize them conclude this:

“They are born to be Korea’s Greatest Business Owners and Success Achievers.”

The 5 were sons and daughters of five famous business runners.

George Baek – a game developer. Owns Sang-Chun Games and Grace’s father.

Aurora Park – a designer. Famous designer of Sophia Apparel and Owns the clothing line called ‘Apple of the eye’. Wyxzel’s mother.

Janet So – Famous C.E.O of ‘Violet Scents’(A famous Korean Perfume store) and Juztine’s mother.

Therese Jang and Christopher Jang – Owners of Palbok Bread Incorporated and Topher’s parents.

Lee So Man & Evelyn Lee – Owners of Sophia Apparel and Chairman of SM Entertainment. Cyrus is Lee So Man’s half younger brother. Irish’s Parents.

But the 5 has other dreams rather than being the heirs of their parents’ companies, and it is to become famous artist.

At Ridgewake University~

“Our School Genius: Leirie Jung; Our School Beauty Queen: Anne Yoo; And Our School Top Athlete: Justyn Choi, going for Tae San?!”

That is the front page article of Ridgewake’s school paper.

Leirie Jung

-         Called the GENIUS of Ridgewake because of having 200% IQ.

-         Has a beautiful husky voice

-         Has dance moves like the SNSD

Anne Yoo

-         Became Ms. Ridgewake

-         Very beautiful face

-         Sexy dance moves

Justyn Choi

-         Very athletic & (sexy)

-         Beautiful country voice

-         Perfect hip-hop moves

3 beauties of Ridgewake, treasured and taken care of. Now, that they’re moving out, everything will already change.

At Seoul Samdok Private School~

“Yah! JULIANE-AH!!” Jay-Ar called on his sister.

“What?” She answered.

“We’re the topic of the school.” He said. “I mean, our move to Tae San.” He explained further.

“Ah… Let them be, Jay-Ar-Ah. Let them be…” She answered.

Few seconds of walking they pass down the hallways of their school and Girls started to scream Jay-Ar’s name. And boys started to praise Juliane.

Juliane Kang

-         Considered to be the most beautiful girl of S.S.P.S

-         Has great voice

Jay-Ar Kang

-         School Hearthrob

-         Has soothing, acoustic voice

Now, what would happen to them when they enter Tae San?

Tae San Art School

-         School for Future Artist of Korea

-         Most Famous School  for Arts

-         Highly considered for 1% and only for 100% Pure Talent.

-         Famous School Graduates: Song IL Gook, Kim Bum. Go Hye Mi, Yoon Baek Hee, Kim Pil Sook, Jason Choi, Hyun Si Hyun and Song Sam Dong of Dream High. And also Hyun Bin.

Now, how will the aspiring student-wanna-be’s survive?

Let’s find out…

[A/N: Wokey! That’s the 1st Chappy. Wait, everyone here are protagonist. It’s just that these 10 kids are going to have a story circling around them, that’s why I introduced them first. So, wait for the next chappy…

HOPE YA ENJOYED IT!! 

Picture of Choi Minho at the side :)

KAMSAHAMNIDA!! <3

-xoxo.eunjaeIMNIDA=)]