Chapter 30: G-Dragon vs. Key Part 2

Chapter 30: G-Dragon vs. Key (Part 2)

[Claude’s POV]

After the tandems were announced, Hang-bo started the games.

“So, for our first game, tandems get ready for,” Hang-bo trailed off. “The dare game!”

All cheered and we smiled.

“Okay. There are 2 bowls here. 1 is filled with the names of the contestants and the other are filled with dares. I, will fish one name out of the bowl to ask him to fish out another contestants name. Then each of them would exchange dares and do it.” Hang-bo explained. “Okay, tandems. Let’s do the dare game!”

He fished out a name.

“Oh! Lee Donghae!”

“Ah, jinjjayeo! My luck, really.” Donghae-oppa said as he fish out another name. “Oh!” he suddenly said.

It’s Jessica-eonnie! :D

How sweet~

Well, me and Leirie think that there’s

something fishy about the two.

Jessica-eonnie came close to Donghae-oppa and punched his chest lightly. “Yah!” She said.

“Okay. Fish your dares!” Hang-bo said but Key interrupted.

“Hyung! Hyung! I think you’re getting too much luck. I’m going for it.” Key said.

“Yah! Yah! YAH!” Donghae yelled, smiling.

“Just kidding, hyung. I’m actually luckier than you.” Then he winked at me.

“Stop the sweeties.” GD said straightly.

I glared at him. Wow. I’m shocked I could do that.

“Dare for Jessica,” Oppa said. “You need to touch the BUTT of the highest voice in all the tandems.”

“AH! ANDWAE!” Jessica declared laughing.

“We all know who it is!” I shouted then laughed.

We saw Sulli-eonnie’s face flush.

“AH JINJJA.” She said.

Okay let’s just say it took a lot of convincing to do to make Jessica-eonnie do her dare.

“Donghae’s dare, kiss the person…” She stopped.

“NO! Let’s change his dare.” She said. Blushing.

“Wae?” Everyone asked.

I went by her side and read the dare out loud.

“kiss the person in front of you now. On the lips.” I read. My eyes suddenly widened and we all started to laugh.

“KISS HER! KISS HER! PPOPO! PPOPO!” People started to cheer. Then, suddenly, Donghae took her by surprise.

He kissed Jessica on the lips.

Everyone gasped that the kissed lasted long for a while.

When they pulled away, Jessica-eonnie scurried away to hide her face from the camera while Donghae-oppa just covered his face with a hanky.

It caused us to take a break. =____________=”

Everyone’s dare were so fun. But when it came to,

“GDragon.” Hang-bo said. GD went and fish a name out of the bowl. His eyes suddenly widened then he smirked. “Claude.”

O______O

OH NO!

ANDWAE!

ANI!

SHIRRO!

I walked up to him stiffly. We both fished our dares out.

My hands trembling.

I gave it to him.

When our hands touched, it’s like a bunch of electricity flowed to me. I stared to him. We have the same looks on our face.

It seems like we felt that together.

I looked down and read my dare, “Hug the person who gave you this dare and whisper what you want to tell to him/her.”

Ugh. All these dares are evil. EVIL.

So I’ll get over it, I came over to him and hugged him.

I felt him tense. “I-I’m sorry I feel awkward towards you.” I whispered.

I pulled away and he seems disappointed.

“Now, you go, GD.” Hang-bo ushered.

“Ask an question to the one who you want to ask.” He read. He lifts up his head. Looks at me, straight to the eye.

“Would you, date me?” He asked.

[A/N: Bitin-bitin din. :D :D :D

Bukas ng umaga na siguro yung Part 3 ng Chapter 30. :D

CRAPPY CHAPTER~ =_______="

Sige na. :D

VOTE, FAN and COMMENT. :D

//Hyuneunjae:****]