Chapter 2: Auditions

[Irish’s POV]

“Irish-ah! Wake up, honey! It’s the audition day!”

“IRISH-AH!!”

I wake shot up. I looked at my famous older brother; I mean Lee Hyuk Jae or Eunhyuk of Super Junior.

WHAT?! What is he doing here?! He should be in Paris, right?

“Yah! Eunhyuk-Oppa, Waeyo? Why are you here? You’re supposed to be in Paris with Donghae-Oppa and the others.” I said rubbing my eyes.

“Dongsaeng, should I miss the day my beloved little sister is going to audition at my alma mater?” He tapped my head.

Yes, he graduated at Tae San.

“Go on, Sleepyhead! Get ready, anytime Juztine and the others will be here.” He said.

“Gomawo, Oppa. Oh! Oppa? I forgot to tell you, I missed you.” I smiled.

He turned the door knob and looked back. “I missed you too.”

I ran to my bathroom and took a shower. After that, I took a clean Red blouse and skinny jeans. I wore it and grabbed my Gucci purse that was given by Grace last Christmas & also my Gaga Black Heels. I tied my hair in a high ponytail and put a black ribbon. I opened my closet room and grabbed a white and red coat.

Then, I went down. I didn’t bother to put make up, just powder and lip balm. When I went down to the dining room I was greeted with the sight of Mom, Dad, Edward-Oppa (our eldest brother), Jun Hee-Unni (Oldest of all the siblings), Eunhyuk-Oppa, Juztine, Grace, Wyxzel and Topher sitting on the dining table.

“Good Morning, Honey. So are you ready?” Mom asked and gestured me to sit down and eat breakfast.

“Ne, Umma.” I answered. “Appa, you should wish me ‘Good Luck’” I teased my dad.

“No need to wish you Good Luck, baby. I know you’ll get in.” He said.

“No wonder, Auntie-bear.” Juztine agreed. We all laughed.

“So, we better get going, Irish.” Grace said standing up.

“Oh? Okay.” I said.

“I’ll drive you guys there.” Eunhyuk-Oppa said. Everyone nodded except me.

I stared at them.

“You planned this, didn’t you?” I accused. “Argh! Whatever. Come on. Oppa, If someone sees you with me I’d really kill you.” I threatened.

“Why? Are you ashamed of me being your brother?” He said stopping in front of his huge white van.

“Nope. I’m afraid everyone will treat me differently.” I said opening the car’s door.