Chapter 19: She came back as a devil.

[Wyxzel’s POV]

“WYXZELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!” I heard a girly-squeal behind me.

I look back.

And it’s Brigette.

She hasn’t changed much.

But I don’t care.

Now, she’s here, my relationship with Grace will go through a rough way.

“Aren’t you happy to see me?” She pouted.

“Brigette, I don’t wanna hurt you that’s why I’m going to tell you the truth.” I sighed. “I don’t have any feelings for you. Even friendly feelings. I DON’T. And I have someone in my heart already and I know, you know who is she. She’s always been here.” I pointed at my chest. “And she’ll never be erased here.” I pointed at my head.

“I know.” She whispered. Then, she looked up. A determined look was plastered on her face. “And I’ll do everything to cover up all she’s going to miss, because, I’m still going to be your wife. And NO ONE, could ever change that.” She smirked.

My eyes widened.

“Wyxzel, can’t you see? You have no escape. We are meant for each other. One day, you’ll realize you already love me. Believe me, Wyxzel. Because I always get what I want. I’m not like the girl you used to know.” She smirked wider.

“Yeah. You’re definitely not the girl I used to know. Because back then Brigette has pure heart. But the girl who’s standing before me now, has no heart.” I said before standing up and walking away.

I didn’t wanna hurt her feelings but she took it far enough.

I’m fighting for the desire of my heart.

I’m going to fight for Grace.

[Brigette’s POV]

“Wyxzel will definitely regret it.” I stated.

I pulled my phone out and called my ever so loyal best friend, Geline.

“Hello?” She answered.

“Hey Geline! It’s me, Brigette.”

“Oh? Need somethin’ girl?”

“I need you to come with me tomorrow. On that Korean girl group’s event. THE FABULOUS?”

“Oh? Fabulous. Okay. I’ll go with ‘ya. Gotta go chika!”

“Okay, thanks. Baby.”

I hunged up.

-The next day & at the photoshoot of Fabulous-

[Grace’s POV]

They were finishing up our make-up’s when someone entered our dressing room and called me out.

I walked out.

“Ugh. Geez. This god damn skirt is so short!” I grumble pulling the skirt a bit down.

“Well, you’re here.” I heard a familiar voice say, I looked up and came face to face with Brigette & Geline.

“Brigette?” My eyes widened.

“Oh Hell Yeah. The Hot and Gorgeous fiancé of Wyxzel, Gong Brigette.”

My mouth dropped open.

[Irish’s POV]

I was passing by the other hallways to our dressing room when I heard a familiar voice speak.

“I love him, Brigette. He’s my everything.” I heard Grace say.

“But sorry, little bitch, I’m going to be his wife. I’m gonna keep you updated with our relationship anyway…”

I don’t need to hear more. I spoke up.

“Did I heard it right, Brigette?”

“I-Irish?” She stuttered.

She used to be my friend.

A very close friend.

“Yes. I am Irish. Lee Irish.” I said with a raised eyebrow. “You have the guts to do that here?”

She didn’t speak.

“This is my territory. Don’t dare hurt my FRIENDS or I’ll be kicking you out with my own feet.” I growled.

Onew showed up.

Still fixing his neck tie.

“Babe, can you just…” He trailed off noticing the tension between me, Brigette and Grace. “help me with this…”

“B-Babe?” Brigette looked at Grace and smirked.

“Bitch. He’s my boyfriend not Grace’s. Grace’s boyfriend is Wyxzel.” I said.

Onew came to my side and put an arm around my shoulder.

“Relax, babe.” He whispered.

“I can’t, Jinki-ah. This girl has the guts to come here and do this to Grace.” I said looking at him. I turned to Brigette. “You! I know you know that Grace is my best friend. How dare you come here?! AND DO THAT?! You weren’t like that way back 4 years. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU AND YOU BECAME A BITCH?” I shouted. She looks taken a back. “Wyxzel will never love you and I swear to God, no one will like you because of your attitude.” I added.

“I’m not here to argue with you, Irish~… I just wanna tell this girl to stay away from Wyxzel because we’re gonna get married.” She said.

“Huh! As if he wants to marry you!” I spitted to her. “Look here, Brigette Gong. Your Dad has shares on different companies of Lee SM Group of Companies. And you should know that in one snap, I could make your life turn around.” I crossed my arms.

“Oh, stop being a slut, Irish! Go to hell with your boyfriend and suck faces!” She finally broke her good girl shell.

“DON’T YOU DARE CALL IRISH A SLUT!!” Onew growled. I rubbed his arm soothingly.

Brigette took a step back.

“H-Hey, I think we s-should go, Brigette…” Geline mumbled.

“NO! Not until I make her go away!” She pointed at Grace.

And the next happening surprised me, Grace yelled.

“I’M NOT GONNA HOLD BACK ANYMORE, BRIGETTE! I’M GONNA TAKE WHAT IS MINE! AND FIGHT FOR WHAT I AND WYXZEL HAVE!! I’M NOT GONNA SHUT UP AND WAIT ANYMORE!!! I’LL SHOW YOU!!” She yelled and walked away…

“Surprise, Surprise.” I smirked at her then held Onew’s hand and fixed his tie with the other.

[A/N: Like the feisty side of Irish and Grace??? :D

Huh? LIKE IT?! >.<

Cute isn’t it?

And Brigette here is such a bitch, which in real life is her complete opposite.

She’s actually my friend, My Fudge.

Brigette P. Dalope :D

So, Vote, Fan & Comment :”>

-xoxo.jhanzkie<3]