Chapter 4: The Past

Chapter 4: The Past

[General POV]

Leirie, Justyn, Jay-Ar, Anne and Juliane all passed too. And they actually went to eat with the STAR 5 at S5%.

S5% is a coffee shop owned by Topher. ALONE.

“Jinjjayeo?” Anne asked. “The famous S5% Coffee Shop is yours alone?” Anne asked to Topher with dreamy, admiring eyes.

“Yeah. I made it for the 5 of us. Because of some frantic paparazzi, we can’t go to shops, malls and restaurants that easy… That’s why I made us our own hang-out place.” Topher said walking with his hands on his pockets.

“Star 5…” Leirie said. “The 5 popular heirs of their own family business have their own teen problems too. Ha.” She chuckled.

“We might even have more problems that a regular teens, Leirie.” Grace said with a smirk.

“I agree.” Leirie and Justyn said in chorus.

‘Why does she give Topher googly-eyes?!’ Juztine’s thoughts shouted.

“Hey, Juztine.” Irish called on her.

“Oh?”

“I heard there’s this new special collection perfume Aunt Janet launched. How much was it?”

“Ahh… Yoonbin Collection 101? It has 5 different scents so it’d cost much more than the last special collection. I think it costs 17,000,000 Won?”

“BWOAH?!” Leirie, Justyn, Juliane, Jay-Ar and Anne said in chorus.

“Waeyo?” Irish asked.

“17,000,000 Won?” Leirie asked in disbelief. “That’s as much as a whole bookstore!”

“You guys can buy things like that?! That’s almost 5 years of my allowance!!!” Jay-Ar exclaimed.

The 5 just nodded confused.

“ah jinjja.” Juliane said.

“So, Juztine kindly tell Auntie that I’ll buy 1 set for Mom? Hm?” Irish asked.

“’kay” Juztine answered.

“So, welcome to S5%!!!” Topher exclaimed throwing his arms in the air.

“COME ON!! I’M HUNGRY!!” Grace exclaimed…

Grace ran first inside and got pushed by a guy who was coming out the shop.

“Ouch!” Grace said when she fell on her butt.

The guy offered his hand while saying, “Mianheyeo. I didn’t saw you.. Mianheyeo..”

“Anyi. It’s my fault on running.” Grace replied.

“You okay, Gracie?” Irish asked on her best friend.

“Yeah.” When Irish looked up to the guy, she gasped.

“M-Min Ho?”