Truth or Dare?

Chapter 6

Mitch's POV

I couldn't believe that Ashley said yes. I was actually starting to think that she would have said no. I have never been this happy in such a long time. And that was when I hit 3,000,000 subs which was like what? 5 months ago or something. I was just so happy.

Me and Ashley break away and she gives me a smile which lights up the night

God I love her smile

"Well, we should go back inside and let them know that we're not dead" she said.

"But. I was starting to enjoy it" I whined. Ashley giggled, took my hand and guided me through our backyard to the back door. I tried pulling on the knob, but it wouldn't budge.

"Ashley, Mark took you out here right?" I asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Yeah he locked us out" Ashley facepalmed. "Hey, but as a member of Team Crafted, I have spare keys" Ashley wiped her hand off her face and looked at me.

"Yeah, we would be out here all night, maybe sleeping in this cold" Ashley said as I reached my hand in my pocket, digging around to look for the keys. I carried some crap with me sometimes, but it wasn't hard finding a pair of jingling keys. I put the key in the doorknob opening the door only to find what the Team Crafted house, cleaned up and ready, now looked like a bar I used to go to in Canada with trash everywhere, and some people on the ground passed out. Me and Ashley exchanged a look. Her face read what mine was probably saying

"What did Adam and Jerome do?" Me and Ashley started weaving through the crowd past the people, some drunk and wasted, others just talking and dancing. Mark was standing by the TV talking to Ty and Quentin it looked like. Me and Ashley made it through the crowd and made it to Mark. I put my hand on Mark's shoulder and he turned around looking at me but not Ashley.

"Mark!" I screamed over the music. "Why did you lock me and Ashley outside?!"

"What? I didn't lock you guys outside!" Mark screamed back to me.

"We couldn't get back in, but luckily I had a extra pair of keys on me or me and Ashley would have spent the night in the cold!"

"Well, when I went to get Ashley, I guess I didn't see if it was locked or not. Sorry"

"It's past as long we sleep in our beds, not in the hammocks outside." Mark gave us a smile and turned back to Ty and Quentin.

"Mitch" Ashley said in my ear "You're not gonna join them right?"

"Of course not" I said back, "I quit drinking a few months ago"

"Okay good. We should try to find someone not pulled into everyone's trace and just hang out with them. We can't be the only one who don't drink" Ashley said.

"Agreed" I grabbed Ashley's hand and we starting passing through the crowd of people. Me and Ashley accidentally bump into Alesa, Adam and Jason in a group

"Sorry guys" I said to them.

"Okay we're not the only ones who don't drink here. Thank god" Alesa said.

"Yeah, at least we found the people we can talk to and just well hang out" Jason said. Jason was only nineteen, well he just turned nineteen a few weeks ago, so he couldn't drink.

"I also appreciate what you and Jerome tried to do for me," Ashley said to Adam. "But don't you think it kinda got, out of hand?"

"Yeah, but I didn't know this would happen. I guess they wanted to like crank things up or something"