Awkward Sibling Hugs

Chapter 16

Mitch's POV

"Hey guys" Rob said shyly.

"If you're trying to change Ashley's mind about #Mashley, then it's not going to work." I said, pulling Ashley towards me.

"Actually, quite the opposite. Can I come in?"

"Sure" I open the door wider and Rob steps in.

"Why did you come back?" Ashley asked.

"I thought about it. And I have been wanting to see my sister happy. I was a total jag, and I'm sorry" Ashley embraces Rob in a hug, him shocked, but giving her one back.

"Well, this was an awkward sibling hug" Ashley says.

"Yeah." Rob's eyes darted towards mine. "Get in here Benj!" I walked towards them and joined their group hug.

I finally have Rob's trust back. Now nothing could go wrong between #Mashley. I hope....

Ashley's POV

At least Rob finally trusts us. But where did he go, and what made him change his mind?

"Rob, where did you go?" I asked. We broke apart.

"I stayed my old friend Luke's house." He said.

"Are you sure? Is there something you're not telling me?"

"No! I swear!" He says with innocence in his eyes.

"Okay. But don't think I'll stop watching you"

"But anyways, did anything happen while I was gone?" He asked. Me and Mitch both looked at each other.

"Well, we did celebrate the 4th, Ashley was touched last night, and this morning, Ashley was..." Mitch said stuttering at his last words. "Raped?" He said with a squeaky voice. Rob's eyes went wide.

"WHAT! Who could have done that to my little sister?!" He shouts.

"Preston" I said. "It was Preston"

"Preston? He would never do that to you!"

"But he did." We started walking towards the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Tell me everything" He said. I started telling him about what happened the night before, and this morning. I told him about what he did to me, my struggle to escape, and him running away from police and is still out there, probably plotting to get his revenge on me and Mitch. He seemed to cling onto every word that I said.

"And TC tried to catch him, but I guess he must have ran so fast, not even the cops could stay on his trail" I finished. Rob ran his hands through his hair in dismay.

"Wow. I never knew anybody like Preston could do something like this to you!" He gasps. "Next time I see him, me, Mitch and TC will kick his ass"

"That's right. You mean too much to us Ashley. We will protect you from every harm in your way" Mitch says, rubbing my temple. I grab both of them in my arms and pull them close to me. I kiss Mitch and kiss Rob's cheek.

"You're the best boyfriend and brother, I've ever had"

"Group hug!" Mitch screams. We both squeeze each other until we can't breathe.

"We have to tell everyone about Preston and we have to tell his subscribers to never record with him ever again or watch him again" Rob says. We all run upstairs and we all head to our rooms and Skype everyone we've ever recorded with. I called Lachlan, Vikk, Bodil, Simon, Double and Ty. After tons of calls and explaining, they all remove Preston from every social media, Skype (And everything else)

Preston deserved every bit of this.

Sorry about the short chapter! I was going to put a MAJOR clue of Preston's sudden change in here, but then I was like,

-

'Maybe not' 😏

-

I will start as soon as I can on the next chapter, and also I need a little help from all of you little readers!

-

I a character to play Rob's girlfriend! I already have an idea for Jason's. 😉

-

You should turn it in like this

-

Name:

Age:

Appearance:

Personality:

And

Description: (Backstory and why they are in LA)

-

And I will find the best one and your's could be in this book! (Ends July 29th!)

-

Remember to slap the vote button with any body part you want, and follow if you're new and would like to see more!

-

Keep calm and read on!

-

~Nat 💕🌴