Mitch Casanova

Chapter 19

Mitch's POV

"Natalie" I said.

"Where have you been? I have been looking for you everywhere!" She says walking towards us. I turned to face her, and her of course, wearing a long v-neck.

"Natalie, what do you want?" Louise snapped.

"Well, I just wanted to visit my dear friend Ashley" She said, then turning her head to me. "And plus, why can't I visits a dear friend?"

"Listen Casanova, I have no interest in you. I'm with Ashley. And I know you've been trying to impress me by wearing revealing clothing, but I have no interest!"

"Are you sure?" She asks, putting her hands on my shoulders. "You have uncertainty in your tone"

"I'm positive." I said, moving her hands of my shoulders. "Jerome, Louise, Lachlan, you can go Ashley's room. I'll deal with her" Jerome nodded his head and dragged Louise with him. Lachlan gave me a look.

"I'll be fine" I mouthed. He gave me a look of good luck and walked away. I turned back to Natalie.

"Natalie, I only consider you as a friend. No more,"

"You must be confused"

"I'm not confused! At least Ash doesn't worry about beauty"

"But, I have it for you!"

"Well, you can stop trying. Why can't you find someone else to love?"

"Because, I've never had feelings like this for anyone else!"

"Natalie. Just leave before there is no more Mr. Nice Benja." I snapped.

"Mitch, you know that she is just using you"

"That's a lie! You know it is!"

"How can you be sure?"

"I've known Ashley for almost 2 years. I'm pretty sure I know her expectations by now"

"Mitch, just leave the little bitch and be with me. You know you want to"

"Don't talk about my beautiful girlfriend like that" I snapped.

"What? It's true!"

"I would know what I want by now. Ashley. Not you!"

"Mitch Casanova" She said.

Ashley Aresment. Mitch Casanova.

"You're in on this with Preston? Aren't you?!" I screamed gathering attention.

"Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not."

"And you threw the brick at her window!"

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't"

"Do you know what you could have done! You could have killed her!"

"So. Nobody would miss her if she died anyway"

"That's it! You are no longer allowed to get anywhere near me and especially Ashley!"

"Mitch!"

"Get out of my face. And by the way, I hope you and Preston know that, you should never mess with #Mashley and Team Crafted" I said walking back to Ashley's room.

~

I make it to Ashley's room and Louise, Jerome, and Lachlan are talking to her. And her, talking to them, the color returned to her.

She was awake.

"Ashley?" She looked at me and a smile spread across her face.

"Mitch!" She shouted. I ran to her, and she opened her arms and I went straight into them.

"We'll let you two have some privacy" Jerome said, walking out with the others and closing the door.

"I'm so sorry Ashley. I shouldn't have left!"

"It's okay. You didn't know. Neither did I." She said intertwining her fingers with mine.

"It's not okay. I should have been there to protect you"

"Benja. Don't beat yourself up about it. I'm awake. That's the important thing"

"True."

"I heard some screaming in the hallway a few moments ago. What happened?" She asked.

"Natalie came." The color drained from her eyes.

"Oh," She said. "What did she want?"

"She wanted to see you in pain. She called you things that aren't true. So I got up in her face" I said my voice trailing off.

"Mitch"

"She called me a Casanova!" I shouted. She had her mouth open to say something, but she closed it. "Her and Preston are working together to break up #Mashley"

"They are?" She croaked.

"Yeah. She called you a bitch. I had to scream at her."

"Mitch"

"And she just called me a Casanova, and so I just got so mad and-" I couldn't finish before she grabbed my arm.

"This is one of the reasons why I love you" She said with a smile.

"I love you too Ashley" I said. I leaned in and I softly pressed my lips to hers. It wasn't rough, it wasn't wild. It was soft and sweet. We stayed like that for a while.

Now I'm starting to question my protection for Ashley. What Natalie and Preston did to her was unforgivable. But I will make sure that Ashley is safe this time.

If they think that they can spilt us apart, and maybe kill us in the process, they are wrong,

The war has just begun.

Drama bomb!

-

So, I tried to do the best cliffhanger I could. For now anyways. 😉

-

So, on my @__Benjas_Betty__ account on Instagram, I made an edit of Annie (Vengelfe) and she liked it *:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

-

I was freaking like screaming. 😂

-

So, I will try to do a double update today or tomorrow, so don't worry. For 9k reads (>人<)

-

So remember, like if you enjoyed, and follow if you're new and would like to see more!

-

Also, leave a comment about what you thought of this chapter!

-

Keep calm and read on

-

~Nat 💕