Chapter 21

We were in the mist of watching a movie, but was interrupted by mom and Jackson's mom talking over the movie about adult drama that wasn't even that interesting and literally everyone else in the room didn't care about. Even dad was getting annoyed and told them if they wanted to talk, they should go upstairs, or at least keep the talking to a minimum. They failed miserably at that, and sooner or later, we just let it subside, turning on the subtitles as mom jumped up from her seat and started to clap as she spoke.

Eventually, we got through the movie and didn't bother to put on another one since all four of us (dad, Jackson, Tati and I) know certainly well that we won't watch it in peace. Instead, we changed the T.V. to the news channel and said our good night's to each other and went to our different rooms, leaving the two women to contiune their conversation in the living room.

I sighed, jumping onto my now clean bed, putting one arm over my face. All of a sudden, I felt pressure being applied to my stomach. I huffed from the sudden impact, and a devilish chuckled could be heard from the tall man on top of me.

"Remember when we used to do stupid shit like this?" Jackson asked. I laughed, pushing him off of me and sitting up stiraght, looking at him.

"Obviously," I responded, sitting legs crossed across the light skin who did the same. I tiled my head to the side, eyeing the boy in front of me. It's like nothing changed about him. He still had his baby face, chocolate brown eyes, big pink lips, nice bushy eyebrows, silky and curly light brown hair, all on a clear, tan like face. He attracted all the girl in school when we were younger. I bet if he steps foot in my school, girls will be all over him, even that whore Ashley. I smirked, running my hand through his curly hair, much aware that he doesn't like it.

"You haven't changed at all, Jackson," I commented, "still hot and shit." My hand went down from the top of his to outline his sharp jawline. My fingers then traveled to his chin, and I tilted his head.

"I could say the same thing to you," he repiled, "your tits only grew." I removed my hand from his chin and punched his shoulder. That's what o mean by he didn't change. He still says perverted shit with a poker face like when we were thirteen.

I got up from the bed and checked at how I looked one more time before I changed in my big shirt again. All of a sudden, he was behind me, hugging me form behind and put his head on my shoulder, looking at the two of us in the mirror.

"You don't know how boring my life was once you left Canada." He said in my ear, his hot breath falling on my neck and cheek. "I was so lonely without you, and it was hard for me to survive the rest of the school year once you left." He bit onto my ear lobe, pulling my body closer to his. He pulled on my lobe, earning a small groan from me as his hands traveled up and down my body. Jackson's lips trailed down from my ear to my cheek, down to my neck.

"I missed you (Y/N). I missed you a lot." He bit down on my neck, near my sweet spot, making me whimper underneath him. My hands trailed behind him and pulled him closer to me, that was, until he spinned me so we were facing each other. We were nose to nose, lips only inches apart, and a light blush was visible on the both of us. I was aching in temptation to crash our lips together, and I could tell he was too.

"I miss the way you'd hug me when you were feeling down, or the way you'll laugh if I say stuff with a poker face, or the way you'd cuddle up to me when you fell asleep while we were watching a movie." He added, staring at my lips. His voice was deep and dark, also was his eyes.

"I want your body back in my arms, (Y/N)." Was the last thing he said before he closed the gap between us, sandwiching our lips together. My arms wrapped around his neck, my hands going to his curly hair and tugging at it. His hands went up my shirt, caressing my waist with his cold hands.

Then, it hit me. I realized what I was doing, and what I was doing was wrong. I pushed the boy off of me and looked at at him with shock.

"What was that?" I turned around and asked. He only looked at me, confused.

"What was what?" His hands left my body as he went to sit down. Was that a vision? If it was, I got some fucked up visions in my head. I need to lean off of the dirty books for a while.

"Nothing, nothing..." I repiled, stripping out of my jeans and shirt and jumping into my oversized shirt and slippers. In a different corner of the room, he got himself dressed into his pajamas before jumping into my bed. I entered the bed with him, facing his chest and huddling close to him like the old times.

"Remember when we used to cuddle like this because I was too lazy to get up and go home?" I sighed and nodded into his chest, hearing his heart beat slow and steady. Underneath the blanket, our two legs fought over who's gonna be on top.

"Yeah, and my dad almost mistaken us for a coupl- can you stop? My leg is always on top." I said, pushing his leg downwards for I could overlap it with mine. His strong leg muscle pushed my thin one off and attempted to place it on mine.

"But you know that the man's leg I always on top." He repiled, kicking my leg off of his. I used my arm and prop myself up to I could look at him properly.

"Since when? Who lied to you?" I repiled. After a few more kicks and pushes, I finally gave out because I was so tired. I moved my whole body upwards so that my legs were near his waist. I quickly latched onto his waist and his myself under the blanket before he could say anything.

"(Y/N-"

"Night Jackson!" He kissed his teeth and placed his around my small body, slowly falling asleep.

(Oohhhhhh shittttttt! I'm sorry, I'm just too hyped! I'm so ready to hit y'all with that bullshit, y'all better buckle the fuck up since shit is gonna get intense!!)