Chapter 45

“I need some fries~ I want some fries~ Can I have some fries~” I sang as I skipped my way down the hallway, happy that I got through fourth period without completely losing my shit and going off on the math teacher. I swear, one day teacher will get what he deserves, and I'm more than positive that I'm not the student, or person, who thinks that.

As my skipping came to the end, I was met with an awfully moody child, chilling at my locker.

“You look as if someone shit in your cereal.” I commented as I opened my locker and put my textbook inside, getting out the change in my pocket, and following the upset teenager.

“It’s nothing.” He said, running his hand through his hair. Just by the way he brushed his hair back, he was stressed out to the fullest.

“Yeah, and you think I'm going to believe that. Spill.” I commanded, closing the locker and walking down beside him to hear what he had to say. Whenever there's a problem, your local therapist Dr. (Y/N) can save the day… Kind of.

“It's Marzia,” he sighed, “she thinks I'm cheating on her with you just because I came home late for a few night.”

“Why me out of all people?” I raised on eyebrow, intrigued. This was new, especially coming from a couple that literally looks like their relationship is a walk through the park with little bumps of BDSM influenced sex here and there.

“That's what I'm saying!” He threw his hands in the air in disbelief. “And she didn't even give me time to justify myself. That's why I'm so stressed.” He huffed, slouching over.

“So, how does that make you feel?” Felix glared at me, who was trying to hold back their laughter, but was failing miserably.

“(Y/N), I'm serious this time-”

“And you don't think I am?” I closed my locker once I finished getting my things for History, “Marzia is a really nice girl, and now that you have her and is in this type of situation, you're going to have to fight and get that under control before she cuts ties with you.” I said. We walked down to his locker, where he grabbed his books for the same subject, and walked side by side each other to the class.

“And how do you expect me to do that? Surrender and say I'm a cheater?”

“I'm not say you should admit to every word that she says, but if that's your only option to keep her beside you, might as well do it, even though I'm sure that there's plenty of more better ways on convincing her you're not seeing another girl.” I continued as we entered the class and went straight to the back. Felix heaved out a sigh and placed his whole body on the table.

“This is going to be very difficult.” He mumbled. “Any advice?” He looked back at me, eyes filled with hope, but that hope soon vanished when I shook my head from side to side.

“Sorry, you're on your own for this one.” I smiled, opening up my textbook to finish any homework that I somehow didn't get the time to complete.

--

“Uh, sir, may I use the washroom?” I said, carefully picking out my words before he pulls that bullshit line about “I don't know, can you”. Why do teachers even do that? Like yeah, we make mistake, we're humans, we're not perfect. And if you do that just because you feel as if you want to get higher than that person, you can honestly fuck right off because that bullshit is unnecessary.

“Yes, you may (Y/N). That's a first.” He looked at me, shocked on what I said. I rolled my eyes and left the classroom before the temptation of giving him a big slap across his neck took over me. I shoved my hands in my pocket, walking down to the washroom that was near my locker and the nurse's office. How convenient is that?