Chapter 79

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*

History class came again the next day, and I was surprised not only to see Yin right up Sean's ass again, but this time, she was even closer. I wasn't mad that he didn't realize what she was doing (I'll deal with him later) but the fact that she knows that Sean's is with me, and she still gets close to him and kisses him, blows my mind.

And to make matters worse, she almost succeeded in taking my spotlight as she impresses everyone she meets. Whether it be her beautiful smile (I can't even lie, that girl is stunning) her big boobs and small waist, or even her bad-ass attitude, she's blows the mind of her classmates and teachers effortless, with pisses me off as I used to have that shine before she came. But don't worry, I'll get my shine back - I always do - and I'll make sure she regrets trying me.

As the teacher finished giving us instructions and walked to his desk, the brown eyed girl slowly moved from her original spot down to where Sean was sitting, the boy playing on his phone. She came up behind him and placed her arms on his shoulders, and her head on her skinny limbs. That's my thing! This girl stole my tactic of making Sean putty in my hands!

"What?" He mumbled, never taking his eyes off his phone.

"I'm bored."

"Then do your work, kid." He mocked. Yin smirked, reaching her hand out and snatching his phone from his hands. Sean turned around in an attempt of getting his phone back, but as soon as he did, they were nose to nose, their forehead touching.

They both lowered their eyes, leaning for a kiss. It was that moment after, where Sean took her into his lap, grabbing her ass and deepening the kiss, I got up, infuriated to the point where it's unhealthy. Yin backed away, looking at the boy she just kissed with a grin on her face.

"You seen that, (Y/N)? That's how you properly kiss a man." She looked over to me, that shitty grin never leaving her face. The brown haired girl placed her hands on either side of his face and was about to kiss him again but I quickly threw my pencil case at her head, her head bouncing back. Now, that grin was gone. She got off of the boy's lap, and walked over to me, her hand on her head.

"Woah, almost gave me a concussion there." She said, a fake smile arising on her face..

"That was my intention, but unfortunately, it didn't happen." I replied, returning the fake facial expression as I got up from my seat and met her in the middle. "Question, who the hell do you think you are, touching all over him as if he's yours?"

"Well, he ain't yours, that's for sure. And if he is, I feel so sorry for him that he has to deal with a stuck up bitch like you," Yin smirked, shoving me. Granted, the brown haired girl was taller than me by a few inches, but I was unaffected by the harsh push. I believe she felt stronger than be because of her height, but she was so sorrily mistaken.

"Don't touch me." I said and Yin chuckled evilly. She shoved me again, this time harder, making me tumble backwards.

"Don't touch me." I spoke again, but Yin only repeated her actions, this time, pushing me into a desk.

"Why? You're not going to do anything, so what's the point? You're a fucking kid, you can't do anything." She laughed as I recovered rather quickly and stood back tall. Now, I was angry. I heard a huff come from behind me which was no other than Sean's. He knew what I was about to do.

I was quick to punch her in her chest, knee her in her stomach, which sent the brown eyed girl flying down. I pinned her down to the ground, holding her big head down to the ground and pinching her pressure point near her shoulder to paralyze her. One of my knees stayed on her torso. She started to cry for me to let go of her shoulder, but I only laughed.