➳reddie➳

soft and calm breaths floated into the atmosphere as eddie kaspbrak rests peacefully on the couch. his knees almost touched his chest and his frame was swallowed up in an over-sized mustard yellow sweater, his fists curled up and placed in front of his face. 

a small box tv was switched on and facing the tired boy. he'd fallen asleep whilst watching his favourite show.

a small creak suddenly emitted from the hallway, announcing the entry of someone. small footsteps edged closer to the living room door; eddie didn't even notice.

"eds? baby?" 

the tall boy called out in his soft voice which was laced with concern and curiousity.

eddie's warm eyes fluttered open at his favourite sound and an innocent smile danced across his lips.

richie appered in the room a minute later, an adoring smile splashing onto his face at the sight of his adorable boyfriend. eddie rubbed slowly at his eyes as he stared up the boy he loved so much.

"'chee! come cuddle?"

eddie asked excitedly, moving over on the couch so there was enough room for richie to fit.

"i thought you'd never ask, baby." richie said in his stupid and over dramatic english accent.

eddie giggled and made grabby hands up at his boyfriend. richie's heart broke in admiration at the beautiful boy in front of him.

richie walked over to the couch, carefully climbing over the small boy and snaking his long arms around eddie's small waist. eddie nuzzled his head into richie's neck and folded his arms so he could place his hands on richie's chest.

richie placed his head on top of eddie's and they both snuggled until they got comfortable. once they did, a small sigh of contentment escaped eddie's mouth as richie's breaths tickled his ear.

"i love you, bubs."

richie whispered as a small tear fell down his pale cheek.

"'m love you too, 'chee."

*****

okay i deleted speak bc i was bored and the reddie thingy will be back out soon im just making a few chapters bc im honestly tHe wORst uPdaTEr.

okaybye.