➳reddie➳

"sam, stop kicking!" eddie kaspbrak raised his voice at his son as the little boy kicked and screamed, fighting against his father's attempts at strapping him in the car.

a sigh of pure frustration pushed past the man's lips and he eventually gave up, walking away from the toddler as he continued to scream.

"richie! come sort your son out, he likes you more." eddie called out for his husband with a tired and angry tone as he stared ahead at the car.

"what can i say, im just a lovable person." richie's footsteps approached eddie from behind before he felt a soft kiss on his red cheek. he had to resist the urge to smile.

"sure you are. go sort him out, please." eddie rubbed at the crease in his forehead from his tense expression. richie rolled his eyes before dropping his things and jogging over to the car.

the little green eyed boy giggled as the taller man tickled his sides and spoke in a silly voice. eddie stared fondly at the two before shouting for his other child to hurry up.

"im coming, dad, geez." the 15 year old girl rushed out the door in a pink skirt and white crop jumper. she had a pastel blue backpack that matched her converse and a subtle layer of makeup on.

"you look pretty, amelia." eddie grinned at his daughter as she walked towards him with an excited expression on her face.

"when do i not?" she winked at him with a teasing smirk before rushing towards the passenger seat. eddie just rolled his eyes playfully and chuckled at the girl; she was spending too much time with beverly.

"wait, wait, wait." richie held his hand out in front of the small girl once he finished strapping sam in. a stern look splashed onto his features as he crossed his slender arms and stared down at his daughter with a raised eyebrow.

"no fucking way am i letting you wear that. go change."

"what? no way!" the young girl pouted and crossed her arms at the 'adult'.

"yes way! i see skin." eddie couldn't help but smile at his husband trying to be serious.

"sorry, i can't take skin off." amelia shot back with an innocent smile.

"dont get smart with me, you little shit." richie replied with narrowed eyes and amelia just rolled her eyes and turned to eddie, who was trying his hardest not to laugh.

"dad, tell him to stop." amelia whined at eddie, annoyance plastered on her face.

"richie, stop. she looks beautiful and she can wear whatever she wants." eddie told richie in a soft but stern tone. richie looked disbelievingly at his husband.

"but she-" before richie could finish eddie cut him off with a look on his face that scared richie more than it should have.

"whatever. get in the car, dickhead." richie sighed defeatedly and gently pushed amelia away.

amelia rushed into the car before her dad changed his mind and richie looked over at eddie.

"five fucking minutes ago she was sitting on my shoulders, eating ice cream and pointing at 'pretty flowers'." richie pouted and ran up to his husband to grab his briefcase.

"and then you blinked." eddie smiled in a playfully sad manner with a shake of his head.

"yeah, enough with the blinking, no more blinking." richie pointed at eddie before making his way down the path to the car.

eddie smiled as he watched richie walk away from him. richie paused and turned around to face his husband. he stared at him before speaking.

"you were checking me out, weren't you?" he smirked teasingly at eddie as he waited for a reply.

"yes, i was. got a problem with that?" eddie spoke in an obvious tone as he raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

"20 years later, 2 kids, and we still got the heat!" richie exclaimed, opening his mouth like a beaver and doing a stupid dance. eddie laughed unattractively as he watched richie moved his arms and hips around stupidly.

"woo!" eddie shouted back.

he turned around and made his way back to the house after shaking and slapping his ass playfully at richie.

richie jut shook his head before making his way to the car where the two actual children were sitting.

*****

this was actually my favourite chapter to write lmao.

also could you plEaSe dm me some ideas for stenbrough oneshots? bc idk what to doooo