Chapter 1

I woke up to my annoying alram ringing. I groend as I opened my tired eyes and reached up to stop the alarm from beeping.

I rolled my legs over of the bed  and stood up  making my way to the bathroom. After I had a shower I brushed my teeth and did my normal morning routine before walking up to my closet.

Me: "What to where? What to wear?"

I looked around the closet until I decided on some black ripped jeans with a white tank top.

I changed before putting on some brow eyeshadow with eyeliner and a few strokes of mascara.

I grabbed my phone and my backpack before heading downstairs.

Me:"Morning." I said to my mum as I walked into the kitchen.

Mom:"Morning." she replied turning around and gave me a smile before turning back to making breakfast.

I sat down at the kitchen table watching my mum cook when  I heard a raspy voice behind me.

Max:"Morning." said my big brother Max and gave me a kiss on my forehead and sat down next to me.

Me:"Morning." I replied and gave him a smile.

Mom: "Breakfast is ready!" My mum said and placed two plates in front of me and Max filled with bacon and  eggs.

Me:"Finally!" I said before digging into my food causing mum chuckle before she sat in front of me.

Me:"What?" I asked after I noticed that she was staring at me.

Mom:"Your principle called and said that your not behaving very well."

I sighed and stayed silent for a few seconds before I spoke up again.

Me:"Mum-" she cut me off.

Mom:" I don't want to hear your excuses Jenifer you got kicked out of 5 schools already can you just stop acting like a baby and start thinking of other people as well!" She yelled.

Max:"Mom, Jen is trying hard enough to not get kicked out of school  just stop yelling at her like this and leave her alone she's been through a lot so we need to comfort her at not yell in her face!"

That's why I love my brother so much he's always there for me when I need him. My mum sighed and apologised before heading to the livingroom

Me:"Thanks." I said smiling at him.

Max:"No problem lil sis I'll always be there for you, do you know that?" I nodded my head in response.

Me:"I love you Max." I said while digging my face into his chest.

Max:"I love you too now get up and go to school you lazy ass." he said chuckling.

Me:"I'm not lazy!" I slapped his arm playfully.

Max:"Yeah yeah whatever now goooo!" He said pushing me to the front door.

Me:"Fine, bye!"

Max:" Bye." I closed the door as I tried to put my jacket on at the same time and started walking to my cousins house Kiara since we always walk to school together.

------------

Me:" I'm so bored." I said to Kiara as me and her waited for the bell to ring. We were in the library's front door.  I hate my lessons but I'm alright with my class mates. We always mess around with teachers and anoye them. Like this one time me and some of the others in the class made this teacher so annoyed that she started crying. It was hilarious.

Although....I kinda feel bad now.

I sighed shaking my head before I stopped looking at the directions my  Spanish teacher, Mr. Frank, was at.

Next to him was a very hot, unfamiliar kid who I guess was the the new kid.  He has beautiful, brown, hazel eyes and his hair was in a quiff. Got to admit though...he's probably the most decent guy I have seen in this school so far.

I couldn't help myself but to walk over to them.

Me:"Hey sir!" I said trying to get closer to the guy. I was right next to him while he was looking at me and I was looking at Mr.Frank. Damn he smells good....

Mr. Frank:"Oh Jenifer hi! Look I need you to do me a favor." He said in his French accent. He teachers Spanish but he's French.

Me:"Yeah sure. What is it?"

Mr. Frank:"Can you show this student around school and help him get to his classes? I'm really busy today and I don't have time to show him the school I'm sorry." He said looking at the guy.

Me:"Of course! No problem sir." I replied and gave the guy a small smile.

Mr.Frank:"Thank you so much. I'll be going now. You two have fun." He said before walking away.

I watched until he disapeared before looking back at him.

Me:"Hi....I'm Jenifer. But you can call me Jeni or Jen."

Justin:"Uh......yeah sure.....urm.......I'm Justin." He said nervously.

Me:"Yeah....well because I'm going to show you around I need to see if you have any lessons with me so... do you have your schedule?" He nodded and handed it to me.

I looked through it and smirked once I realised he's in all of my classes.

Me:"It lookes like your going to be stuck with me for a while." I said jokingly making him chuckle. That was cute.

Justin:"It looks like it. But I don't mind I mean you seem cool, your funny and you're really pretty." he said scratching the back of his head while smiling at me.

I smiled back at him and thanked him then I remembered Kiara and my friends.

Me:"Hey you wanna meet my friends I'm sure they loved to know you." I said and turned my head to the table they were sitting on and saw that Kiara already went to sit next to them.

In the morning and at break time I don't really hang out with them but they are my best friends and I love them.

After I turned back around to Justin he nodded and we started walking to them.

Me:"Hey guys this is Justin and he's new so sir asked me to show him around, Justin this is Zoha the girly gold digger." I said jokinkly pointing towards her.

Me:"This is Razia the junk food girl she never stops eating." I pointed towards her and of course she was eating.

Me:"This is Viki the wierd chick, this is Sarah who always rolles her eyes at literally everything. I'm surprised her eyes are still straigh." I laughed sticking my tounge out at her getting another eye roll.

Me:"This is Maryam she is the quite and shy one. And this is Kiara. My cousin.... and the chatty box. Always talks." He chuckled lightly and waved a hand at them.

___________________

So this is my first chapter hope you like it but if there's some mistakes or something doesn't make sense just tell me. ❤❤