Chapter 17

*Max's pov*

Justin:"How do you know him?"

Me:"It doesn't matter. Do you wanna help me or nah?"

Justin:"Of course I wanna help. This is about Jenifer and I would do anything for her."

Me:"Alright. Get ready we're leaving and make an excuse up to tell your mum because your not coming home tonight." He nodded and put on his shoes before getting his jacket.

We exited his room and walked into the living room where his mum was watching TV.

Justin:"Mom I won't be coming home tonight because I'm sleeping over at Jen's."

Pattie:"Alright sweetie." She smiled up at him and we walked out of the door going back to my house.

Justin:"You said we're going somewhere."

Me:"We are in just need some stuff first." He nodded and we walked to my room.

I pushed my wardrobe out of the way and a screen popped up. I put in the password then it scanned my hand before the doors separated.

Justin:"The fuck?..." he mumbled as he stared at my guns and other weapons hanging on the secret wall.

Justin:"M-max? What is this?" He looked at me as if he seen a ghost.

Me:"I'll tell you later but the important question is...would you be okay with this?" I showed him one of my handguns.

Justin:"Err...yeah...I used to have lessons on how to use different guns."

Me:"Good. Now only use this when necessary okay? Only shoot when I tell you to." He nodded then put it in his waistband.

I turned back around and grabbed two guns putting them in my waistband and covered it with my shirt before putting some knives in my boots.

Me:"Alright let's go." I put the lock on the doors and pushed back the wardrobe before heading out of my house Justin following not far behind me.

Me:"Listen I'm not kidnapping you or anything but I have to put this on." I showed him a blindfold.

Justin:"Why?"

Me:"Stop asking questions just turn around. If you want to help then you'll listen." He nodded before turning around and I tied the blindfold securely on his eyes.

Justin:"Please don't let me fall." I chuckled and helped him get in the car before going over to drivers sit and sped of.

After half an hour we arrived in front of the warehouse where I never thought would come back ever again.

I got out of the care, helped Justin to get out then walked to the warehouse but stopped on front porch.

Justin:"Was is this place?" He asked looking around.

Me:"You'll find out soon."he looked at me confused but kept quite. I sighed before knocking 3 times. My breath sped up and my hands started sweating when I heard shuffling behind the door until it was opened by Jake. When he saw me his eyes widened and his mouth dropped.

Me:"Hey Jake." I waved awkwardly.

Jake:"M-max? Is that really you?" I nodded looking down.

Jake:"What are you doing here? I thought you said you don't want be part of us anymore." He crossed his arms stating directly into my eyes while Justin looked between us not knowing what to do or say.

Me:"Listen Jake. I really need your help can you just let me in and talk to the guys?"

Jake:"Fine." He opened the door wider and let us in. We walked to the loving room where the boys were talking about something drinking beers.