Chapter 23

So I've been thinking. And I thought...I should end this book. I mean its not good and it's boring. I mean so shit. This is my first book so no surprise. But I feel like I should end it and that's what I'm going to do. But y'all should check out my book 'Kidnapped by Jason McCan. I think that, that is a good book and that I did a good job with it. So please check it out!

---------------------------------------------

*Jenifer's pov*

After about an hour we finished packing everything. Max was in the kitchen talking to mum about moving and I was hoping it will go good.

I was the living room watching TV when I heard Max yell.

Max:"Mom! I'm old enough to move and I can look after Jenifer! She's my little sister and I'm her big brother we can look after each other!" He yelled. This can't be good.

Max:"Fine! Give me a minute." I heard him day before he walked out of the kitchen and held out the phone to me.

Max:"Here. Mom wants to talk to you. Act nice." He whispered the last part. I nodded and nervously took the phone.

Me:"M-mom?"

Mom:"Jenifer what is this about you moving out with Max?!" I hissed of the sudden yelling.

Me:"Mom calm down. I'm moving in with Max so everything's going to be alright." I tried to calm her down.

Mom:"But you're too young! It's illegal for a 16 year old girl to move out from her parents house!"

Me:"Not if you move out with an adult! Mom Max is 21 so it's not illegal."

Mom:"But...but you're my little girl." She said more calm now sounding sad.

Me:"Don't worry mom we will visit a lot of times okay? It's not like we're moving to a different country."

Mom:"Why do you guys want to move anyway?" Shit.

Me:"Uh.." I looked at Max who gave me a questioning look. I removed the phone from my ear before putting my hand over it.

Me:"She wants to know why we wanna move." I whispered.

Max:"Uh...tell her...uh..I don't know make up something."

I rolled my eyes before putting the phone back to my ear.

Me:"I don't know mum. It's just...I wanna start something new and you knew. I'm not going anywhere without my big bad brother." I chuckled nervously.

Mum:"Is it just you and Max?"

Me:"Uh no. Do you remember Luke, Carter, James and Jake?"

Mum:"Oh yeah I remember them! Haven't seen those boys for ages."

Me:"Well them also."

Mom:"I don't know honey. A lot of boys and just you. I don't know if I can trust them with my daughter." She sighed.

Me:"Mom. I practically grew up with them. They are like my brothers. They are no harm." To me.

I bit my lip waiting for her answer when she gave out a long sigh.

Mom:"Fine." She said causing a huge grin to spread across my face.

Me:"Oh my god! Thank you so much mom! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you!" I squealed earning a chuckle from mom.