Chapter 22

*The next day*

"Max's pov*

Carter:"Yo Max wake up Luke wants to talk to you." He explained as he shook me awake.

Me:"Mmm...give me like 10 minutes." I groand.

Carter:"Hurry up he said it's important." He said then walked out.

I sighed sitting up. What would he want to talk to me about? I mean we finished Bruce and we have Drew so what could be more important? There's only one way to find out.

I walked to the bathroom before turning on the shower and stripping from my clothes. I checked the water to see if it was on the right temperature before stepping inside instantly relaxing as the hot water came in contact with my skin.

After 10 minutes I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my waist before walking back to my room looking through my old clothes I left here when I was still in the gang. I picked out a shirt which surprisingly still fit me and a pear of black skinny jeans.

I slipped on my shoes and walked out of my room heading for the living room.

Me:"Did you even get shot? You look fresh as fuck!" I joked as I entered the living room seeing Luke sitting on the couch sipping on a beer.

Luke:"Do you even know who I am? I can take a bullet anytime. I'm fucking hulk!" He said making me laugh.

Me:"So what was that important that you had to wake me up from my beauty sleep." I joked.

Luke:"Oh you need more then a beauty sleep." He chuckled earning a glare from me.

Luke:"On the other topic...let's not talk here." He stood up and walked towards the meeting room which where I followed.

After I closed the door behind me I turned around and saw the other boys sitting around the table.

Me:"Err....are you guys planning on killing me?" I asked making them laugh.

Luke:"Take a sit."He said. I looked at him confused but did as told.

Luke:"Alright...so I've been thinking. I know I'm the gang leader and I make the decisions...but I can't take a member in with ought knowing what my boys think." He explained looking around.

Luke:"So I've decided that if the boys agree...then Max you can join us again." He said making my eyes to widen.

Me:"Are you serious?!" I asked excited.

Luke:"Never been more serious. So raise your hand if you agree on Max joining us again." He said and immediately all the boys put their hands up making me smile wide.

Luke:"Max. Your officially a Cobra again." He said. That's the gangs name. The Cobras.

Me:"Thank you man." I stood up from my sit and bro hugged him.

Me:"And thank you guys too for giving me another chance even though I betrayed you guys." I looked down.

James:"No problem man. You did it to make your family safe."

Jake:"Yeah. I mean I would do the same." He added.

Me:"It's really good to be back." I chuckled.

Carter:"It's good to have you back." He said and handed me a beer.

Luke:"The Cobras!" He raised his beer.

"The Cobras!" We clicked glass before bursting out into laughter for no reasons.

*Jenifer's pov*

Justin:"Babe wake up..." he whispered in my ear. I smiled and opened my eyes to be met by beautiful hazel eyes.