Chapter 5: What is This??

Four years later...

Rose eagerly waited in compartment six. The same compartment that she was in since first year on the Hogwart's express. Now, Albuse's, her's and Scorpius's trio became a septet.

It consisted of: 

Rose Weasley

Scorpius Malfoy

Albus Potter

Samantha Bevis(most commonly known as 'Sammy')

Alice Longbottom

Lily Potter

and last, but not least

Lorcan Scamander

The septet was inseparable...that is, except for Lily and Lorcan. They were more like a 'thing' and wandered off from the group. They were still there for their friends, but they really weren't in the 'group'. So, it was more like a quintet, but no one judged them.

She wanted to start rocking back and forth...just like she did when she was a kid. Thinking of that reminded her of how she thought Ravenclaw was not right for her, but she remembered what her father said earlier her first day at Hogwarts, "Whatever house you get into we will be proud of you..." or something like that.

Now, she realized that Ravenclaw was best for her. The Griffendors are extremely snotty in her year and she really doesn't want to be a part of that. She tightened her blue and bronze tie with pride. She grinned and laid down on the bench only leaving a little bit of room by her head. Her feet up against the wall. 

Someone came in the compartment and sat by her head. She looked up and saw Scorpius. She smiled. "Hey", he said. "Hey", she replied, "Are the others hear yet?".

"No", he said. He wanted to play with her hair so much right now. He wanted a lot of things, but that doesn't mean everybody would agree.

"At least not that I know of", he continued. She nodded her head a little, even though it was hard laying down. Scorpius laughed. She lifted her head up and said, "Don't laugh at me!"

She put her head down and hit the wood bench, hard. "Ouch". Scorpius laughed again. She sat up and smacked his arm playfully. "Stop laughing...i- it isn't f-funny", she said between laughs. They stopped laughing and looked each other in the eye. They stayed like that for a little while...thinking.

"Hey, guys!! I haven't se-...oh",Albus had just entered the comparted and immediately left.

They looked away. Rose blushed a deep red. Scorpius look down and smirked. Albus re-entered hoping that they were done. He came in with his hand covering his eyes. "Umm, do you guys need a moment or...some of the others are here."

"No, uh...we're fine. Tell them to come in", Rose said. Albus walked out, hand still covering his eyes. Once he got out he pulled his hand down. He looked up at the ceiling and nodded, "alright then...", he thought. He told Alice and Sammy that they could come in.

Rose blushed again and turned to Scorpius, "So, uh sorry I was, uh...thinking". Scorpius nodded. "Yah...me too?" They looked at each other and broke into laughter again. The others came in and they all started talking. They talked about how their summer was and how hard the O.W.L's are going to be, but most of the questions were centered at Sammy who was muggle-born.

The group had just figured out that last year that she was muggle-born. She kept it a secret for...her own reasons. (She does not want me, the writer, to spoil her futur-...I've said to much!!) They all wanted to know what it was like to live in the muggle world. Rose had always asked her mum, but she never wanted to talk about it. Rose couldn't help, but wonder.

"So Sammy...", Alice started, "Do you have any pets?". Sammy smiled, "Besides my owl? No. Well...I guess I do. I have two brothers and a sister." She smirked. "Oh...really?", Albus asked. She nodded. "What ages?", Rose asked.

"One of my brothers is a year and a half older than me...and my other brother and sister are twins...they are three years younger than me.", She replied. "What are their names", Scorpius asked. "Umm, my older brother's name is Sander and my younger brother's name is Milo and my younger sister's name is Marion..." She started trailing off uncomfortable being the center of the questions.

"Hey,...uh wha- where's Lily and Lorcan??", Sammy asked trying to change the subject. The train had already been moving for a while now. "Oh, yah the two 'lover birds' are prefects", Albus answered with an eye roll. Rose moaned, "They are also in the same house...oh brother." Scorpius looked at her and said, "oh yah...Rose I thought you would be a prefect this year." Alice nodded, "Yah, you are a great roll model and are the biggest studier out there why aren't you a prefect."

"You forgot one little problem", Rose said. Sammy smirked, "Yah what about her little prank war she does every year against James?" 

"Ooohhh, yah", they all said. Rose smiled, "Some of the best times of my life...seeing James covered in feathers...that was a great day!" They all smiled and laughed and talked all the way to Hogwarts.

The train stopped and they all scrambled around trying to get out first. Rose really didn't care they would all wait for each other, but Alice and Sammy are very competitive and they always race. Rose got her luggage down by using the Windgardium Leviosa charm. She grabbed her bag with her books, but they all fell out.

She grunted as she bent down to pick them out. Scorpius was standing next to her so he bent down and started picking up books too. Alice and Sammy were too busy getting their luggage down and getting out to the carriage to notice anything and proceeded to do their thing. They quickly left and started running toward the carriages. Albus, also not noticing, followed behind after them. He wasn't running, but he was excited to be back at Hogwarts.

"Nice friends we got here...", Scorpius said. "Yah, right?", Rose commented. They got all her books back together and in her satchel. She sung the strap around her shoulder. She smiled, "Thanks for helping". He nodded, "Yah, no problem...you know I'm always here for you, Rose", he said and walked out. Her stomach felt like they had butterflies in it. She smiled he said it so...sweet and...Rose sighed, "What are you doing to me Scorpius Malfoy?", she thought as she ran out of the compartment to catch up with her friends.