| one

"stop! stop it!", jimin screamed, his throat burning.

jimin felt his pants being shoved down to his thighs, his tears blurring his vision.

a hand grabbed his hair and pulled it back harshly.

"shut up, i know you like it, slut."

jimin sobbed, barely being able to breathe in the musty basement.

a sudden pain sprang through him as the man entered him, hard.

jimin screamed through the repeating pain of being slammed into.

the pain didn't stop, even after the man released inside of him and pulled out.

jimin was thrown off the table and onto the floor, his handcuffs rattling.

that was the first night.

jimin was kidnapped and raped multiple times for almost a year.

he was finally found when the man was arrested for selling and buying drugs. the police officers were searching his house for more drugs, when they found jimin, naked in the basement.

after being treated, he was lucky to not have any sort of std, but he needed to heal, both mentally and physically.

it had turned out his mom, dad, and little sister had all died in a car accident a month prior.

so he was admitted to the Mental Therapy Hospital.

within the first week, he had been through 5 doctors and had had to be sedated multiple times.

until kim namjoon.

it was namjoon's first year here, he'd only been through a couple patients, and was assisted by a senior doctor.

jimin was his first real patient.

so when namjoon came to work that morning, he had practically skipped through the doors.

until he found out he was assigned to park jimin. jimin was the talk of the week, about how loud his screams were when any of the doctors would do so much as brush against him.

it wasn't jimin's fault, anything and eveything brought him back to there.

to the basement. to the man.

so to say namjoon wasn't thrilled was an understatement.

he figured the higher-ups decided jimin was a lost case and to give him to the rookie.

thing is, namjoon was never known as someone who didn't take a challenge.