| three

namjoon stared at jimin's ass as he let him into his room.

who could blame him? jimins ass really was something, which namjoon learned quickly.

he coughed and made his way to the seat in the corner of the room, noticing jimin's glaring eyes.

"good morning, jimin", namjoon said as he placed his coffee on the table.

"good morning, ass-looker", jimin remarked.

"what- no, i-", namjoon tried, scrambling for words.

jimin laughed, he laughed, and namjoon felt his heart clench.

with his face resembling a tomato, he mumbled, "i was just looking at the pattern on your pants..".

which your ass looks amazing in.

jimin gave another little laugh before crossing his legs on his bed, facing namjoon.

namjoon felt jimin was a lot more.. cheerful today?

maybe i should stare at his ass more often..

namjoon excused the thought after realizing he was just looking for a reason to do it.

jimin snapped namjoon out of his thoughts, giving him a bright smile, one where his eyes crease.

namjoons heart yet again flipped and namjoon took a big gulp of coffee to calm himself.

"anyways, so.. im just going to jump in it, okay? i prefer it this way, but if i ever make you too uncomfortable or you need a break, please dont hesitate to tell me. we need to keep this aroma inviting and comforting-- i was thinking perhaps we could use a safe word? maybe something like apple, muffin, charm...", namjoon rambled.

jimin sat, absorbing the information, before pondering what word he wanted.

"maybe.. pine?", jimin suggested, giving a random word that popped in his head.

"sure", namjoon smiled, glad jimin was participating.

"so lets start.. jimin, please tell me why you think you're here".

jimins smile faltered a bit, feeling a pit rising in his throat.

"umm.. i think im here because i have a problem".

namjoons gaze bore into jimin.

"what kind of problem? please explain".

jimin fidgeted a bit before continuing, "i cant.. i cant stop thinking about... him.". he shivered at the sound of it.

namjoon caught up on how uncomfortable he looked and reminded him, "pine, remember?".

jimin gave a small smile and nodded.

namjoon thought about how horrible it was, what happened to jimin.

for almost a year...

"jimin, do you mind if i...", namjoon trailed off, lifting his hand and hovering it over jimin's.

"pine."

"okay, im sorry", namjoon said, quickly pulling back his hand.

"are you hungry?", he changed the subject, "what kind of food do you like?"

namjoon knew how to sweet talk, already filling jimins mind with all the sweets he likes.

"i love, like, all food", jimin laughed.

there it is again, namjoon smiled back.

"what kind of breakfast do you like?"

"hm, donuts, muffins, pancakes..", jimin thought out loud.

namjoon noted it, before continuing,

"when was the last time you touched anyone jimin?"

again, jimin's smile fell.

"oh umm.. i think.. my last doctor here.."

"let me rephrase-- when was the last time you touched someone without having a panic attack after?"

jimin furrowed his eyebrows, ".. after awhile.. my body was so numb.. from him.. i just let him do things to me. i figured it would be over faster if i just sat still and let him..", jimin stopped, realizing how tightly he was holding his bedframe.

"i understand, thank you", namjoon reassured.

jimin looked back up at namjoon, trying to swallow the pressure in his throat.

"okay so, i brought something today", namjoon continued.

he reached down into a book bag he carried around, and pulled out a towel.

"oh wow- a towel", jimin remarked.

namjoon laughed, surprising jimin, and held it out for jimin to take.

jimin hesitated before grabbing the very end of it and pulling.

namjoon let go, letting jimin pull it into his hands.

"can you lay it out on your arm please?", namjoon asked.

jimin nodded and did so.

"now, rub it around on your arm".

jimin listened and felt the itchy material rub against his arm.

"now, i'll leave this with you, but please continue to do this all over you, arms, hands, legs, and i'll come back next time", namjoon smiled and started to gather his things.

jimin, confused, but still nodded and listened. he gave namjoon a small wave as he left.

he stared at the towel questionable, rubbing it over his hands. suddenly, a small paper fell out.

he picked it up and read it,

"you can do it! - dr. kim"