| eight

namjoon couldnt help his hesitation at jimins door.

he promised to keep himself more professional in the future, before knocking.

"come in", he heard, and immediately felt both more relieved and more antsy.

he opened the door to see jimin looking expectingly at the door.

"good morning, jimin", namjoon said, walking to his usual chair at jimins bedside.

"good morning, dr. kim..", jimin said awkwardly.

dr. kim, namjoon repeated the way it rolled off jimins tongue in his head.

namjoon shook off his thoughts and sat.

"i brought you something", namjoon said, turning and grabbing something out of a white bag.

he pulled out a sprinkle donut.

he swore jimins eyes grew twice as big as soon as he saw it.

"for me?", jimin asked cutely, and namjoon couldnt help the smile that spread across his face, nodding.

jimin reached out for it, but namjoon pulled it back, shaking his head.

"let me",

namjoon said, before moving the donut, still in his hands, near jimins lips.

jimin stared up at him, glancing down at the donut, before returning back up to meet namjoons gaze.

jimin slowly moved forward and bit the donut out of namjoons hand, eyes never leaving namjoons.

namjoon took in every detail. the way jimins hair waved down his forehead, the way jimins plump lips sat on the donut as he bit into it.

jimin finally pulled away, mouth full with donut, and chewed.

he expected namjoon to be satisfied and hand him the rest of the donut to eat on his own, but he didnt.

he just held it up, waiting for jimin to eat more.

"i-im good, but thanks", jimin tried to brush it off, but namjoon didnt budge.

"eat, jimin".

jimin only stared up at him with big eyes, before giving up and leaning in for another bite.

this time, as soon as jimin opened his mouth, namjoon pushed the donut in.

the donut wasnt very big, so jimin fit the whole thing in his mouth.

namjoon didnt miss a detail.

jimin swallowed the last of donut, before noticing namjoons expectant hand still in the air.

"i dont have any napkins", namjoon said, jimin noticing his fingers glossy with donut.

jimin suddenly felt their proximity, namjoon feeling super closer when he said,

"lick them".

jimin felt his whole body tingle as namjoons rough, low voice bounced on the walls, before coming back to his ears.

"i-i don't..", jimin mumbled, face growing red.

namjoons intense gaze was enough to make jimin at least try.

jimin leaned in, eyes still unshifting from namjoons, and let his tongue peek out of his mouth as he got closer to namjoons fingers.

namjoon unnoticeable pulled his fingers farther away from jimin as jimin leaned in, making him come closer and closer.

namjoon felt jimins hot breath on his fingers, before jimin just barely touched namjoons finger tip with his tongue.

jimin immediately shot back onto his bed at the touch, face red hot and his breathing uneven.

namjoons eyebrows furrowed.

so close

namjoon pulled his fingers to his own lips, and licked off the donut himself.

jimin couldnt help the disappointment when it was gone, and mumbled, "im sorry..".

"next time, jimin", namjoon smiled as he gathered his things.

next time, jimin repeated.