{Spin-off} High School Story: Yui

Someone requested the high school story of Yui :)) lesgoooo

This starts off from when she just entered high school (14-15 years old) and goes until she's almost 17

Enjoy~!

------------------

Yui's PoV

"Back off," I warned and narrowed my eyes. "I'll kill you."

"Kill me?" the girl asked with a mocking expression. "I'd like to see you try."

One of her lackeys tugged at her sleeve nervously and whispered, "Rina-chan, that's Yui Oh. You know? The one who's gotten a gold medal at every martial arts competition since she was twelve years old. We'd better not--"

"So what? I'm not afraid of her!" This Rina girl reached out and shoved me by my shoulder.

The bully victim whimpered behind me. I got annoyed, fast. I murmured something under my breath.

"Huuuhhhh? What'd you say? I can't hear you!"

"Rina-chan..."

"Shut up! Look at her! She isn't even doing anything!"

Some of the onlooking students began to search for their phone. I made sure some of them began filming. At this point, she was getting on my nerves. Perhaps I could scare her a little.

"Don't touch me," I provoked, and Rina took the bait easily. She shoved me again harder, but I fell down, making it seem like she pushed really hard and hurt me.

Just as she turned around to her lackeys to brag, I shot up from the ground and made a roundhouse kick aiming right at her head. Before she knew it, I slammed the front of my shin in the side of her head and knocked her down clean.

She fell on her side but didn't hit her head on the pavement. Good. If she splashed blood on my socks, it'd be a pain to wash. I lowered my leg, not once losing my balance.

Rina stuttered and stared at me with fear-stricken eyes. I glared at her two lackeys and they froze in place. I pointed at them. "People who simply stand around and watch are equally as guilty."

"W-We won't do it again!" They shouted, then turned and ran off.

I stared down at Rina as if she was gum under my shoe. "Just because you bullied people into submission back in middle school doesn't mean you can continue here in high school. Next time I see you doing this again, I'll aim for your face."

I spun around also glared at the shaking bully victim. "And you. Learn to stand up for yourself."

I sighed and walked off. The crowd made way for me and I strolled to the main gates. Great; it was only the second week of school and I already made a ruckus. Mom specifically told me not to standout, too.

I walked through the main gates past the jock group. One of their gazes lingered on me the longest. His name was Hikaru Ryuichi; he was in my class. I ignored him and made my way to the shooting club.

I shot another target in the dead middle. 

"You always aim for the head... and you never miss," my instructor mumbled, then laughed. "That's kinda scary! But hey, you're our golden shooter!"

"If you find out that your father was a mobster or something, I wouldn't be surprised," one of my club mates said and giggled. 

When I got home, mom wasn't there yet. It was 7 PM. I whipped up a quick meal. Then, I opened the door to my mom's room.