two

TAEHYUNG

Beautiful, but arrogant.

How cute.

The scene i had with that woman at the mall's parking lot won't stop replaying in my head.

“Dude! What are you doing there?” jimin's physique appeared in my vision and approached me.

I was making my way towards the area where i exactly parked my Jeep Wrangler that night,
“Nothing. I just threw my garbage.” i replied to jimin.

Before i could reach my jeep, taking steps along the way i saw the woman seems unintentionally made a mess of her things, her head was bowed down to gather all of it. “But there's a trash bin inside” heard my friend said as i decided to look at him, trying to focus on much better reality happening now.

“Shut up. let's get inside.”

Her clothes from lower to upper were all colour black, but seeing her at the first time from afar, was already shinning bright in my eyesight. her white bag and the woman itself clearly screaming of extreme worth.

“Thanks. but no, thanks.” she replied.

Her visuals were too good to be true. Attempting to scan more and looking deeper felt like bringing myself infront of a new discoveries in breath-taking galaxies as the motions along with the time getting slower.

She's definitely entrancing, addictively something i couldn't, i won't gonna ever forget about.

Target:

That Beautiful Arrogant Woman.

Goal:

Steal her, take care of cats, and live eternity with her.