nine

Third Person's Point Of View

[FLASHBACK]

WHEN taehyung already fixed her tire, she held his wrist as she lead both of them under a huge tree while the rain continued pouring.

Taehyung turned to her, his stares was asking her of the reason why'd they go under the tree.

She showed her smile to him, “Thank you, taehyung.” she said to him sincerely.

For what?

For helping me. If you didn't showed up, surely i couldn't use my car tomorrow.

Taehyung smiled. “Small thing.

When they notice that the rain became worse, he held her litle wrist softly and was about to drag her across the street which is in front of his house when she stopped him.

Hey,

Let's get inside.” taehyung muttered.

“But why? I could go in my mansion. Look, it is just beside yours. So-”

He cut off her words. “No, what if you'll slipped?”

oh don't you worry, taehyung! i can handle my-”

He put his index finger on her lips. The silence was with them, the heavy rains was just their music background as they look at each other's eyes.

Don't be stubborn, jisoo. Let's get inside and fix ourselves.”

But my car-

He successfully brought her inside his house.

He made her sat on a couch as he quickly made his way inside his room. He took a two towels and clothes for them.

Jisoo looked into him as he wrapped the thick towel on her shoulders.

Here, wear this.” he gently reached her his long and thick white shirt with the short shorts.

You're serious?

Taehyung smiled as he rubbed the towel on his hair while watching her. “Yes. Do you want me to change your clothes?

What? No way!

Yes way.” he laughed.

“Pervert!

But handsome.”he winked.

Where is your room?” she angrily asked.

He smirked as he told her the direction of his room.