five

JISOO

After i wore my 7-inch black high heels, i came out from our gate holding my simple sling bag.

The bright sun and the blue clouds greeted me as i did an inhale and exhale session for a minute.

“Another beautiful day like me.” i said and smiled at the peaceful clouds.

“Hey, Miss Belluci.” a familiar deep voice i heard from behind. I turned around so i could know who was it.

A tall-featuring-topless man is standing in front of me, smiling widely and he's carrying a large tire on his shoulder. His 8 pack abs with his Dripping sweats on it caught my attention. He's familiar!

A-huh! how could i forget? He was the one i had acquainted with in the parking lot last saturday.

“Oh Hey! we meet again!” i showed my precious smile to him.

“Why not? you might need my hand this time?” his gaze from my head to toe as he tilted his head like he's scanning my surroundings.

“i still don't need it, but did you actually dreamt of me?” i don't know where i'm getting it but i am comfortable of him. silly, but it's the truth.

“i don't need dreams. it should happen in real” he responded to my silly question as i could see his evil face.

i just showed off my smirk at him. afterwards, he winked and he offered his one hand for a handshake. “Kim Taehyung.” he formally said.

“I'm Kim Jisoo.” i responded happily.

I'm energized extremely today and Special Thanks to his Shinning-Shimmering Sweating abs.