eight

JISOO

I am with my bestfriend, Jennie.

She took a visit and now, we're inside my room. Having fun, talking to each other.

“By the way, suho said something when we've saw each other at the cafeteria.” jennie said, laying her head on the headrest of my bed.

“What?” i seriously asked, looking at her through the mirror in front of me.

“He misses you. He's missing you damn much.” jennie said and laughed.

I just rolled my eyes at her. Suho is one of my Well-known admirers in Our University.

I was about to talk when a man wearing a black jogging pants and also his black hoodie confidently went himself in through my window.

Jennie and i were both in state of shock, as the man slowly tilted his head, revealing his face.

The fudge?

Is he a monkey in disguise?

Taehyung was a bit sweating and panthing while he was still lying on the floor.

“Jesus. A thief got inside in your house, jisoo!” jennie screamed as she ran towards my back. “Call the guards!”

“Taehyung, what are you doing here?” i calmly asked.

When he heard my voice, he immediately stood up and put a thing on my bed.

It was my black dress.

“You left your dress last night, in my room.” he said before quickly went out through the window.

I just chuckled, as i slowly turned to jennie.

Her face is confused and amazed at the same time, while looking at me with a malicious look.

“Taehyung huh.” she smirked.

“By the way, he's a good looking guy. you didn't tell me you got yourself a boyfriend now?”

“No, jen. He's not!” i quickly said.

“Stop denying!” she slapped my butt.

“And what about the dress huh? He said, you left It inside that guy's room for christ's sake. what the f! oh mi god! OMG!” jennie exclaimed and overreacting.

I didn't do anything but to cover my ears as i watched her screaming matters about me and him.