Prolouge

The cellphone rang, having the black-haired male jump and ran for his phone. "Hello? This is Yuuma Isogai speaking? Ah! Kataoka! Long time no see! How've you been?" Isogai exclaims in happiness. On the other line you can hear her laughing a bit. "Good, but introductions for later on, right now I have a serious question." "What is it?" "How close are you with Nagisa for the past years?"

Isogai closed his mouth, before sighing. "I tried calling him for the past months, nothing but squat. He usually picks up the phone. I even asked Karma and he has the same answer as me. Nagisa would pick up the phone especially if it was him. I'm starting to get worried." He explains, leaning against his doorframe.

Kataoka pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration. "...okay, I also asked the rest of the class and nothing. Even Mr.Karasuma and Professor Bitch doesn't know anything either." "Hey, maybe I got an idea." Isogai states, making Kataoka stop talking. "For once I'm actually glad you cut me off." "Hehe, okay, how about the E-Class reunion at campus!" He stated, while Kataoka got the idea. "If we hold a party, then Nagisa might show up! Alright, great idea, I'm going to text the group chat." Kataoka explains, ending the call and going to the messages.

Dignified Didect: Hey, class reunion tomorrow at 3, at the E-Class campus. This is where we see each other again, but to also see if the blue hair boy shows up at all.

President Poverty: We talked about it over the phone. This might actually work!

Semi-seniorities: 1. Awesome, 2. Kataoka, long time no see!

Dignified Didect: Hello to you too Karma

Womanizing Scumbag: Okay, question, why the hell do we still have our code names?

President Poverty: Koro-Sensei hacked our phones and changed our names, though he forgot to change them back. We decided to let them be for memory of him.

Baseball Geek: That makes sense.

Picture Book Graduate: My name still doesn't make sense.

Loofah: We graduated, of course it makes sense Itona.

Home plate: Shouldn't this be Sugino's code name??

Mistress Kanzaki: I like the idea of a reunion party!

Lanky artist: Sounds cool!

Hot-and-cold sniper: Sounds great

Dating sim protagonist: Cool, also why am I still considered a protagonist??

Justice: Because of your bangs.

Fluffy Stag Beetle: Long time that the chat has been up and running!

Dating sim protagonist: Should I cut them...nah.

Director Mushroom: Suit yourself.

Specs (LOL): Alright, this is a good plan!

Poison specs: Y-Yeah! Sounds awesome!

English Lass: I still haven't noticed Gender...

Amazing Ape: Yeah, Nagisa hasn't been answering. Usually it'll make him mad to see the group chat blowing up.

Pseudo-Takaoka: WELL I'M PISSED!! GODDAMN!! MY PHONE IS ALMOST DEAD!!

Semi-seniorities: Oh look, the idiot is still alive.

Scrunchies and Boobs: I still get a bad vibe from your name Terasaka.

Art of Darkness: It takes balls to have that name or even say it, I'm proud of you.

Kunuguigaoka's mom: And I see you haven't change. No offense, it's just that it's been years.

Forever Flat: I'm here! I see you're all planning a reunion party to find Nagisa??

Semi-seniorities: I see...wanna see him?~

Forever Flat: Huh?

English Lass: Oh c'mon! Don't act like you forgot! Remember that kiss??

This manga is amazing!: She's my roommate guys, and she's panicking, help.

Terminal perv: LUCKY!! I MISS ALL THE GIRLS!!

Dignified Didect: Aaaaaand Okajima still hasn't changed

Meanwhile...
"Sir, you're phone." A man ran in, having a phone on a tray. The assassin sighed in embarrassment. "Troy, I already told you, you don't have to do that when my phone rings." "It's not ringing, it's a group chat." The blunette raises an eyebrow.

He grabs the phone as he checks the chat. He smiles. "So they're looking for me." He chuckles as he threw the shuriken he was fondling with. It landed at the bullseye. "Oi, Troy, any more victims?" The assassin asks, huffing in boredom. The same male comes back inside with a notepad. "No, you've finished all of them. You're quicker than The Reaper, even if he's deceased." He stated, leaving the room.

Semi-seniorities: I bet that two gender bastard is reading the chats

Pseudo-Takaoka: Wanna bet? I'll give ya 50 if I'm wrong.

Semi-seniorities: You're on.

The assassin then became pissed. "Alright, you want proof? I'll give you proof!" Nagisa states in a wild tone.

Gender: I AM!! YOU HALF ASSED BASTARD!

He almost pressed send, until he deleted the message.

Forever Flat: Who was texting? Nagisa!?

Semi-seniorities: Give me 50 Terasaka!!

Pseudo-Takaoka: YOU HALF ASSED BASTARD!!

"Nagisa, I'm guessing you've seen the chats." Another male came in, as Nagisa looked up. "Lovro, sir." Nagisa stood up and bowed. Lovro chuckled as he patted Nagisa's shoulders. "You're the greatest and strongest assassin I have ever trained and took care. Even if you're a teacher." He said as he smiles. Nagisa gave a big cheeky smile.

"However, we need to attend the party. Besides, they're worried sick. You are cold-blooded." He jokes, making Nagisa raises an eyebrow. "Fine, I'll attend." He said as he walks into his room. He laid on his bed and sighed. He looked back at his phone as the group chat kept on blowing up. "Nagisa!" "NAGISA!!" "JDFGEHEKOCFBEN" "GENDER!!" "Ifukingiveup" was the comments he mostly read. "Honestly that's sad." Nagisa said with a (,=_=') face.

He looked at the royal blue vest and a white tie. It has a white shirt with royal blue pants. "Guess I'll be there." He whispered as he fell asleep.

A knock was against the door, and Lovro stepped in. He smiles as he sees the sleeping assassin. "Guess you still are a child." He chuckled quietly, looking at the group chat. "I need to check on Irina and Tadaomi, they need to know about him." He whispers quietly, grabbing his phone and quickly left the room.

"C'mon! Where is your number?" Lovro whispers in frustration. He found the first number, Irina. He called it and held the phone against his ear. "Hello? This is YelaVić, speaking. And if you're bitching, I'll find your ass." Lovro just sighed in relief and disappointment. "Irina, it's me, Lovro." He says as he heard a chair fall down and a grunt.

"Uh..." On the other line you can hear Karasuma ranting about her. "Sir!!" She yells through the phone. Lovro panics and shushes the blonde. "Hello to you too, but quiet down! Someone with bad anger issues is sleeping and my life is on the line if he wakes up!" He scolded in a whisper as he can hear a gun load. "You're kidnapped?" "No!" "Oh, I was getting bored as an agent." He heard Karasuma curse behind her.

"You're...engage?" He asks as Irina laughed. "Yeah, it was tough at first, but we managed it." She jokes and giggles, before asking the dire question. "So, why'd you call us?" She asks, twirling her hair as Karasuma sat next to her, arm around her waist. "Ah, well, you need to go to the reunion, and there's a huge reason. I can't tell you now, it's best if I tell you if you come. Besides, I have a surprise for everyone." He says, leaning against the door still hearing the blunette sleeping. "Alright, we were planning on going anyways." She said, before hanging up.