Chapter 5 ~ Monster

⚠️Blood and Gore⚠️
see the end for authors note
                                      ~•~

Once Nagisa had his pity party at the twins' home, he got up and left back to Karma's house. Once he made it home, he noted the time he made it back

3:30 am

Damn it, it's way to early. Nagisa crept inside the house and closed the door gently, walking as quietly as he can before hearing someone cough. "Where were you?" Nagisa sweat a bit before replying.

"...Kunigigoaka Jr. High?"

"Was that a question or a statement." Karma asks in a serous, and tired, voice.

"...Both?"

"You suck at lying, you know that?" Karma exhaled as he turned on the lights and sat on the couch. Nagisa grumbled a bit before sitting down across from him. "Again: where were you?"

"I left a note that I'll be gone."

"For what?! 5 hours?" Nagisa silently scolded himself before sighing. Karma took a breath before he spoke again. "Listen, I'm just worried for you, okay? After graduation, you left without a trace and suddenly cut contact to everyone, and I mean everyone! I just don't want you to do that again." Nagisa felt guilt build up within him and he shifted in his spot uncomfortably. I have to lighten the mood up somehow...

"Yes, mother. Please don't take my phone away!" Nagisa said dramatically, catching Karma off guard. He looked at him in shock before laughing. Nagisa smoked and laughed alongside with him too, guilt eating at home for lying once again. I'm sorry Karma, but it's for your safety...

Karma took in a few breaths, before playing along. "Now now, you're grounded for a week! No hanging with friends, no texting, and no TV!" Nagisa giggled a bit, genuinely, before answering back.

"Mooom!! It'll be boring!"

"Deal with it!" They then both laughed harder, taking a minute or two to calm down and relax from the laughter. Once they both calmed down, the tension in the air finally ceased and the atmosphere had a friendly and calming feeling. Nagisa spoke up.

"It's been awhile since he hung out like this, huh?" Karma smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, it has been." They both sat in silence, before they both smiled and got up. "Welp, gonna go to bed now. My job's strict about attendance. You should too, since you need to get used to waking up early for a teacher." Nagisa nodded in agreement, taking his coat off and started heading up stairs. "Oh, Nagi!"

"Yeah?" Karma gave him his natural, cunning smirk to the blue haired man, before walking up to him. He gave the blue haired man a hug, startling the shorter male. What the?!—

Ba-dump!

"Hang out with the others while I'm gone, m'kay?" Nagisa blushed before saying a small 'okay' as Karma let him go and left to his room. Nagisa stood there shock, before shaking his head. Snap out of hit, Python! Not again, you can't get hurt again! Nagisa then headed towards his room, completely forgetting the packed boxes in his room. He groaned, ignoring them as he stripped out of his clothes and slipped into some pijamas. Slipping inside the covers, he looked over out the window and sighed. Maybe this won't be as bad like last time... He then closed his eyes, sleeping away till tomorrow.
~•~
The girl sat in her cage, vibing and waiting for the right time, the time to finally escape her hell. When the scientist finally left, she waited patiently until they were vulnerable.

The 24 hour mark had been done, and now they're searching for more innocent victims like her. She couldn't let that happen, and in 3 hours they're going to take her blood sample in order to find more people like her. So, now is the only time to escape this place before she puts others lives at risk.