Chapter 2 ~ Answers

The place was quiet, everyone looked at Nagisa as if he was some kind of person that came back from the dead. "You guys look like you saw someone die right before your eyes." Nagisa jokes as he laughs a bit. Karma and Kaede had a (•3•) face. "Nagisa you better answer us why we've been worrying!" Kataoka demanded, wiping her eyes in frustration.

Nagisa looked at her with nonchalant reaction, before panicking. "OH SHIT! I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU GUYS CRY!!" He apologized as he handed her a handkerchief, making her denying it. "You just cussed!" Yada panicked as Nagisa looked at her.

"Look, it's been a stressful life. I'm a damn teacher! Finals were coming up and my class was falling behind! I tried to do Koro-sensei's technique by individual tutoring-" "THAT'S WHEN YOU HAVE MACH 20!" "-so I asked Ritsu's help and it kind of work? Anyways, the school left me in charge of grading all the damn tests. They don't even know who Issac Newton is! That's just sad!" The blunette exclaims.

"That is sad." Teresaka pointed out, crossing his arms. "Long story short, being a teacher is a lot harder!" Nagisa huffs as he furrow his eyebrows. Karma looked at him, he still didn't believe him, yet he stayed quiet. "Don't blame a guy. He is a teacher at the second elite high school." "You're a bureaucrat, dude." "That's not the point, point is Nagisa wanted to be a teacher, he knew this will happen in the second elite high school." Karma insisted as he put his arm on the blunette's shoulder. "I wouldn't blame him if he had a busy life to talk to us, besides, we're busy too." He said as the other teens looked at each other and nodded.

"He has a point."

"Sorry, Nagisa."

"Bro, choose a different high school that ACTUALLY knows Isaac Newton."

"Ah, Crap! Speaking of a school, I'm going to teach here, at Kunugigoka junior high!"

"WHAT?!" They all shrieked, except the three adults, at him. "Yeah, I'm going to get an interview to teach honor English 1!" Nagisa explained in a cheerful tone. The kids stared at him until Karma chuckled. "Man, you've really grown! I thought you'll be a failure at English." He joked as Bitch looked at him furious. "Hey! I'm an excellent English teacher!"

"And that's where you're wrong, you're an excellent teacher at SEDUCTION." Nagisa stated as Karma laughed. "So, if you're teaching honor English one, then you must be a great English teacher!" He complimented as Nagisa gave a small smile. "Ehehe, Nakamura is a great English person, I'm just placed second!" Nagisa said as Karma ruffled his hair.

"Aww c'mon blueberry-" "I told you not to call me that-" "Lighten up!" Karma finished as he slapped his back. Isogai and Maehara looked at each other until they begin to laugh. The others did as well. Soon the whole class, even teachers, begin laughing. Nagisa looked around as the class laughed.

Guess they're better off without me...

"Guess we better eat now, right?" Nagisa urges as Karma and Isogai nodded. "Right, class E, have a wonderful dinner!" Isogai announced as everyone cheered and ran towards the food. Nagisa and Lovro stayed behind as the two teachers went ahead. "Karma gave you a good cover up." Lovro whispered as Nagisa nodded. "Couldn't have done it without him." He said.

Karma looked from the corner of his eyes as he sees Nagisa and Lovro talking to each other. 'This isn't the same Nagi I remembered. He's hiding something.' Karma thought to himself. His chain of thoughts THOTS— were interrupted by a tap of his shoulder. He looked to where it was and it was the blue haired guy himself. "Hey, uh, I wanted to talk to you." Nagisa said as Karma looked at him in shock,

"Uh, hello?" Karma then blinked and smiled. "Yeah, we have so much to talk about." He said as he smiled. Lovro watched from afar as Nagisa mingled, cup of fruit punch in his hand. "Oof!" He then felt a punch on his shoulder he saw Irina herself with a moody look. "How come Nagisa is so fond of you." It wasn't even a question, it's a statement.

"What do you mean?" Lovro said. "Don't play dumb! Is he an assassin?" Irina hissed in a whisper, as Lovro did a spit take. He coughed as he looked at her. 'Crap!' "How dare you make such a rumor." Lovro scolded in a whisper. Irina narrowed her eyes at him. "He is isn't he! You forced him into that!" Irina whispered yelled, as Lovro broke a sweat.

"Stop making accusations!" "I'm not! He's the Blue Python isn't he? Blue hair, strikes at night, fucking Medusa vibes coming through him. Don't think I haven't heard him or the rumors!" Irina explained in a quiet tone. Lovro looked at her, before sighing. "Yes, he's the Blue Python." "I knew it-" "But he willingly joined on his own, no forcing, he just wanted to be an assassin, he even forced me to train him."

Irina looked at him and back at Nagisa, and back at Lovro before sighing. "Tell me how and why, start at the beginning."

~•~

"Bastard didn't even appreciate what I did for him! I covered up the fact that he hacked into the systems!" Nagisa said angrily as Karma and Nakamura nodded awkwardly. "Hey! Karma, how about helping me with something real quick? Sorry Nagisa~ But I need to borrow him for a second." Nagisa nodded as Karma stood up and walked with the blonde woman.

"He's changed. He've never cussed so much before. It feels so uncomfortable." Nakamura said as Karma sighed, his usual smirk fading into a frown. "Yeah, I noticed too. It's...unsettling." Karma said as he noticed Nagisa scrolling through his phone out of boredom. 'How come he's not mingling. Normally he'd talk to someone else when someone leaves him, he's changed.' Karma thought to himself.

"Karma." Nagisa called as Nakamura nodded, letting Karma go to Nagisa. "What's up?" Karma asked as the blunette sighed. "I know it's seems that I look like a jerk, but things happened a lot. Especially in the future when you live by yourself, trying to help others and yourself, but only seem to care for others than your own well being. I know I sound so depressed and a huge asshole, and I'm sorry. I really am, so, if you don't have the heart to forgive me, then it's okay."

Karma looked at him in shock, feeling guilt and sadness in his heart. He looked at him a bit more before chuckling. "W-What is it?" Nagisa asks a bit worried. 'That's the stuttering from Nagi.' "Nothing, it's just that changed happen sometimes. If you ever need anything at all, just tell me. I'm your friend, a companion, a partner." Karma said as Nagisa smiled. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Very very sure?"

"Serious."

"You're not high....aren't you?"

"No!"

They laughed as Nagisa sighed and spoke.

"Karma." "Yeah?" Karma asks a Nagisa seemed a bit nervous. "What's wrong?" The sadistic man asks again as Nagisa sighs. "Promise me, that you won't get mad." Nagisa started as Karma looked at him. "What is it?" Karma asks again. "You told me that you'll do anything for me." "Yeah." "Please, please, please don't get mad." "I won't, now tell me." Karma urged.

"I need a place to stay."