Chapter 4 ~ Flashback Attack

Bold - Outside force and memory (sometimes me tho)
Italics - Memory
Underline - Texting

Once the two men arrived at Karma's place, the red head parked the car and started to head to his home. Nagisa got out of the car and admired the big house, looking at every detail of the sophisticated place. "Wow." Nagisa breathed out, Karma chuckling as he help Nagisa by carrying the boxes.

"Pretty neat, right? That's how much my job keeps my wallet full." He joked, making Nagisa chuckle, still dumbfounded by the...polished building. It's unique structure and architecture brought out the importance of Karma's job, showing that the house is on top of a hill, showing the view of the city. "C'mon Nagi, get inside!" Karma called, Nagisa following him as he stared in amazement even more. The furniture and material looked so fancy, that Nagisa didn't want to ruin them at all, whatsoever.

"It's amazing...!"

"Well, I worked hard on the building process, and it paid off well. Oh! The kitchen is to the left and the dining table is to the right, the play room is down stairs and the pool is on the balcony, where the master bedroom is. Your guest bedroom is two doors before the master bedroom." Nagisa nodded as he got his boxes and headed upstairs, taking in the sophisticated furniture in amazement. He walked down the hallway, smiling from all the photos of Karma and his friends, even the lounge was a bit too much. Once he made it to the bedroom, he opened it to show a nice view of the city, smiling even more.

"City views are definitely my favorite! How 'bout you, Nagi?"

Nagisa smile quickly fell into a flat line, shaking his head as he sighed. He took his clothes out of the box, and quietly folded his clothes in the drawers and in the closet. After thirty minutes, he had one more box and he'll be done, just in time for dinner. "Fucking finally, I'm starving." However, he quickly walked over to the box, tripping over the bed leg and having the box's materials sprawled over the floor. "Shit!" He hissed, seeing a scrape form against his ankle and bleeding a bit. AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FIND THAT SHIT PAINFUL AS FUCK?!

"You okay up there Nagi?" Karma called below, making the sauce for dinner. Nagisa's eyes widen and stayed still, seeing the familiar heterochromic gold and grey eyes staring at him. His breathing pace picked up a bit, eyes dull with shock and insanity.

Her once beautiful lavender hair and clean clothes were staining red. How could he have let this happen?! He promised her, and he she promised him.

"This wasn't supposed to happen."

She opened her eyes, which her orbs were filled with pain and despair. "Nagi?" Her voice sounded raspy, tears welling up in her eyes. "It hurts...why did you let this happen, Nagi?"

"I didn't mean it—I tried— I'm so sorry."

"Nagisa...Nagisa...NAGISA!!" The blue haired boy snapped out of his nightmare trance, hearing Karma calling out his name. "Nagisa! You good?!" Nagisa stayed silent, until he spoke.

"Yeah, sorry, hit my ankles against the bed!"

"Ouch!"

"I'll patch it up myself, sorry!" He looked back at the photo, seeing that she was fine. I swear I left the box at the HQ, unless... Nagisa's eyes widened in anger and horror, grabbing his coat, before writing a note and leaving it on the bed. He then opened the window, before jumping off the little porch. He then brought out his phone and texted Koi and Kai:

                                                 Blue Python:
       Send me your address you pieces of shit!

Scar:
Wth, why r you so pissed off?

Gore:
Yeah Nagisa, what's your deal?!