Secret

After you and the twins were done playing, you weng home with you brother. You didn't tell your brother about Bill and kept it a secret.

Lately, Xander has been hanging around with the teenage girl that he introduced as Wendy. You were also hanging around with your new friends.

One day, the three of you went into the forest for an adventure. Suddenly, both Dipper and Mabel were hit hard on the head. They fell unconcious. You were scared so you shalat the while screaming. "Wake up!!" 
Then, you felt a sudden struck of pain on your head and blacked out. 

Time skip 

(M/N) Point of View (P.O.V)
I woke up in another part of the forest. I stood up. "Your awake~" I jumped from the sudden broke of silence. I turn around and saw Bill. "W-w-where am I?! Where is Mabel and Dipper?!" I shouted. He pinned me against a tree. "Forget about them. I'm here, aren't I" he whispered into my ear, licking it. I blushed. He started biting on my collar bone. I blush harder. "What are y-you doing?!" I stuttered. "Marking you as mine of course~" Bill said. He kissed me on the lips but I didn't kiss back. He broke the kiss and whispered into my ear. "If you don't kiss back, I will kill Dipper" he said and he kissed me again. I kissed back and tears started pouring out of my eyes. 

Dipper's P.O.V 
I heard talking and walk toward it. I saw Bill pinning (M/N) while KISSING HIM!!. "Hey!!!" I shouted the kicked Bill away but missed.

I pulled (M/N) behind me. "Why you little!!! Don't worry!! I will get my (M/N) back and no one can save him!!" Bill said and dissapeard. I turn to look at (M/N) and saw his eyes puffy. "Are you okay??!! Well ogos course your not!! Come one. It's getting dark and your brother is worried!" I say taking (M/N) hand and bringing him to his house. 

Normal P.O.V

You both reached your mansion house. " (M/N) where on earth were you?! You are not allowed to play outside of the house and only Mabel and Dipper are allowed." Xander said. "W-what? No!! I don't want that!!" you shouted and ran upstairs. Your brother turned to Dipper. "Thank you for finding him." he said. "Your welcome. I need to go. It's getting kinda dark" Dipper said. "Need a ride home?" Xander said. "It's okay. I can walk. Bye." Dipper said and left.

Xander's P.O.V 

I walked to my brothers room and knocked. "What?!" (M/N) said. I entered his room sitting on his bed beside him. "I'm sorry. What about you play with them in the backyard. Please. I don't want to lose you too."I said. "F-fine.." he said and I smiled. "Thank you." I said patting his head. 

Time skip to next day~ 

Normal P.O.V

You played with the twins at your juge backyard. You played and played until you didn't notice someone staring at you.

Bill's P.O.V

I stared at (M/N) as he played with the twins. I felt so jealous that he enjoyed being with them more than him.

All day, I stalked (M/N) everywhere and even in the showers. The more I stare the more I feel like swooping in there and disappear with (M/N) in my arms.