Brotherly time

Today, the twins were busy working at the Shack so you spent time with your brother. You stared at your brother doing his work. You had no idea what he was doing but it look stressful. You sigh. 

"Big brootheeer~! Let's play! I'm bored!" you said sitting on your brothers lap, facing him.
"Fine. I'm done anyways. Lets go to the arcade. I haven't played anything there." Xander said. You nodded and got off his lap.
"Do you want to walk there or do you want me to tell our driver to-" "We walk!!" you scream and pull Xander out of the mansion to the mall

Time skip brought to you by Arcades!

Once you both entered the arcade, your brother bought some tokens/card (I dunno) 
You played a few games while your brother watch. Then, Xander play a game call Donkey Kong. He wasn't losing but he wasn't winning either. He tried to avoid all the barrels that came his way and after a few minutes he won.
"Good job!" you said. Xander nodded as saying 'Thank you'. 

After that, you both went to al types of shops that sell interesting items. Xander bought you a bunny and cat plushie. The cat was (f/c) while the bunny was (2/f/c). You both had lunch after that.

"Maybe we should go and check the Mystery Shack. You can visit Wendy~" you said, smirking at your brother. Xander blushed. "W-whatever." 

When you both entered the Shack, everyone seems busy and there was a lot of customers. " Hey (Y/N)!" you heard Mabel said from behind you, causing you to jump. 'Hi Mabel." you said. "Sorry we can't hangout today. Uncle Stan told us to do a lot of work. So what brings you here? " Mabel said. "We were just visiting. And since your so busy, we will be on our way. Say "Hi" to Dipper for me~" you said but when you saw Dipper, he was busy. He looked at you for awhile and you wink, making him blush. 
You and Xander exit the shack and went home. 

"You take a bath and I'll get the maid to make dinner." Xander said. You nodded.

Cliffhanger.