Dorito vs.. (m/n)?

(M/N) Point of View (P.O.V)

Ever since Dipper saved me from Bill, I kept on having a feeling someone was watching me. 

The next day, I told the twins about this and they look at each other like they knew who was the stalker. "Don't worry. We will find the stalker together!" Mabel said. I nodded and smiled.

After that, we played games together at my backyard.

Time skip brought to you by Pine tree

Normal P.O.V

Mabel and Dipper went home and had dinner. They went up to their shared bedroom and tried making a plan on how they were going to look for Bill.

"Should we tell his brother. Maybe he can help." Dipper said. "Yeah! Great idea, bro. And maybe you can tell him about you liking (M/N)" Mabel teased.

Dipper blushed and looked away. Waddles entered the room and started oinking. "Hey! We should totaly introduced Waddles to (M/N) to make him forget the stalking stuff" Mabel said. "Mabel, we need to find Bill or he might...you know...kidnap (M/N) and do...stuff.." Dipper said. "Hahaaha. Okay, bro! Good night!" Mabel said. "Good night." 

Time skip brought to you by Soos!

The next day, the twins went to (M/N) mansion-house and before they went to the younger brothers room, they talked to Xander (ME!). They explained everything to the older brother.

"Hmm...then I'll hide (M/N) in my room. I will also call one of my friends to help you look for that dream demon." Xander said. The twins nodded their head. 

Suddenly, they heard a scream. The three of them ran to (M/N) room. They saw (M/N) trying to hit Bill with a sword but all Bill did was float above him. Bill's smirked turn into an angry expression when he saw the three at the door. "Well well well. Looks like my fun is over." Bill said, taking your sword away and burn it. "What do you WANT Bill?!!" Dipper shouted. "Oh, you know what want. And if (M/N) brother won't approve to my love for MY (M/N) then he will have to die." Bill said, darkly. "You kill my big brother and I'll never love you!" you shouted and try stabing him with a dagger by throwing it. 

The three of them were suprised to see you mad. It was quite rare because you always had a sweet and kind personality. 
Bill then manage to hold both of your hands and kiss you on the lips. "I'll see you later, (M/N). Then you will finaly LOVE me!!" Bill shouted before disappearing. 

You started crying and your brother tried comforting you. You called down and the twins tried playing a game with you to make you happy again. And it work.

After playing, the twins went home.
"(M/N), from now on...you can only be by my side or the twins. If I'm not around, make sure to be with the twins ONLY. I don't want to lose you. Promise me." Xander said, hugging you. You nodded and pinky- sweared with your bro.