Birthday Party Invitation

Normal Point Of View

The next day, you and Xander went around Gravity Falls giving invations. Xander of course bace an invitation to Wendy himself. You made fun of him and gave your invatation to the twins. They're uncle, Gruncle Stan was hard to invite so your brother gave him $100 and he accept.

(M/N) P.O.V 

"Cool!! I'm going to make you the best birthday gift ever!" Mabel said, hugging me. "Same here." Dipper said. I smiled and hug them both. Xander and I went home to set things up for my birthday next week. I am so excited. It's going to be my 11th b-day! (Dipper and Mabel is two years older) 

Suddenly, Bill pop up in my mind. "Should I invite him?" I said to myself. "Is there anyone else you want to invite?" I jump from the sudden voice of my brother. I turn around and nod my head 'yes'. "And who would that be?" "B-Bill Cipher." I said, looking at my brother if there was any sign of disaproval. "Okay, but if he hurts you. Don't hesitate to tell me." Xander said and I hug him. "I'll only let you break the promise this time." Xander said. "What promise?" I asked. "To only be with me or the twins." I nodded and went out of the house.

Time Skip brought to you by Me~ 

(M/N) P.O.V

I walked into the woods and shouted Bill's name. "So, you finally want to become mine?" I jump from Bill's voice from behind me. "N-no. I'm here to invite you to my birthday party. And I want you to come." I said. "What if I don't want to come?" Bill said. I kissed his cheek and he blushed. I smiled and gave him the invatation card. 

"Bill, can I ask you something" "Sure." 
"Why do you want me?" I asked looking into his golden/yellow eyes, even over the eyepatch I can tell his eyes are the same colour. "Because...I like you. Your everything to me. Your smile, your eyes, your laugh. Everything you do makes me happy and I feel like I want to forget taking over the world and just be with you." Bill words made me blush. "Maybe, I'll accept your feelings if you can prove me that you can be nice to Dipper and his family." I said and I saw Bill made a fist. 

"If I kiss you and you don't like it, you must return it." Bill said, seducetively and kissed me on the lips. My eyes widen. I kissed back and lick his bottom lip. He broke the kiss. "Your asking me to open my mouth for your tongue to enter? That's my job!" Bill said and I rolled my eyes. "I need to go home now. Bye!"  I said and went home. 

Bill P.O.V 

I was a little shock that (M/N) kissed back. I smirked. "I think, I'm winning this war. Pine tree will definitely lose." I though and started laughing. 

Normal P.O.V 

You entered the mansion and your brother was smirking at you. You raise an eyebrow.
"What?" "You kissed Bill~" you blushed.
"YOU SAW???!!!" you shouted. Xander nodded. "But, didn't he hurt you?" you nodded but smiled. "Even demons get second chances~" you said.