Hanging out with Bill

Previously

You entered the mansion and your brother was smirking at you. You raise an eyebrow.
"What?" "You kissed Bill~" you blushed.
"YOU SAW???!!!" you shouted. Xander nodded. "But, didn't he hurt you?" you nodded buat smiled. "Even demons get second chances~" you said.

Now

(M/N) Point of view (P.O.V

After blushing so much from my brothers teasing, I finally started thinking on decorating the whole place with (f/c) lights. 

"Ne.. Onii-chan. Can we put (f/c) lights around?" I asked. "Sure. I need to know what type of cake would you want." Xander asked while writing on his notebook.

I thought for a moment before answering. 

"Can I have (favourite cake)?" I said then look at Xander. He nods and continue writing before walking away to invite more people. I smiled then remembered that Mabel and Dipper we're working and so is Xander. "I have no one to play with.." I said to myself.

Authors P.O.V 

You walk back to the woods and starts calling out Bill's name. "Bill!!" suddenly a pair of arms wrapped themselves around your waist, making you scream. You sigh im relief when you saw it was Bill. 

"Don't scare me like that!" you huffed and cross your arms. "Sorry but you should have seen the look on your face." Bill said while grinning. You huffed again. 

"So why did ya call me,baby face?" Bill asked while floating above you. "I'm bored and everyone else is busy. So I thought we could hang out." you said while smiling. "Are you asking me out?" Bill asked. You shaked your head. 

"I meant we should do something together as friends." you said and Bill gasp, causing you to jump a little. 

Bill's P.O.V 

"Is this what humans call....friend zone?" I thought. "S-something wrong?" (m/n) asked. I shaked my head and smiles awkwardly. "I was just...um..surprise you want to do something with..me" I said. "Well then..what do you want to do?" he asked me. "I don't know what you humans do." I said. He hummed for a moment before smiling.

"Let's do some challenges!" he said. "Okay then. What are the challenges?" I asked and (m/n) smirked. He took my hand and drag me to his mansion.

Time skip brought to you by meeeh~

Authors P.O.V
You drag Bill to the backyard after asking the maids to bring a few things that you requested. 
After the maids brought  everything to the backyard you looked at Bill.

"Now...you have to put your hands in this container of cold water. Also..no magic~" you said and place a two containers of cold water on a table where you both sat. Bill nod his head before taking his gloves off. 

"We will do this for 10 minutes. If you take your hands out, you lost."you said. Bill nod his head again.

"One."

"Two." 

"Three!"

After counting you both put your hands in. Bill screamed and takes his hands out immediately before falling off his seat. "Pfft. Lost already?" you laughed. Bill growled before sitting back. You took your hands out.

"Again."

"One"

"Two."

"Three!"

After counting again, both of you put your hands in and shivered at the coldness. 

Time skip after 8 minutes~

"Only two more minutes..." you said and tried your best not to take your hands out. Bill gave uo and pull them out before rubbing his hands. "So cooold." Bill said while rubbing his hands more. You took your hands out and rub them. "I win." you said before smiling. Bill smiled a little.
"Now other challenges!" you said and Bill groaned.

Time skip to other challenge!

Authors P.O.V

After the previous challenge was done, the maids brought out a bowl of cinnamon and salty candy. "Okay.
Now we take one spoon or this." you said while pointing to the bowl. "Then we eat two pieces of this." you said before pointing to the salty candy. Bill nod his head.

You both took a spoonful of cinnamon then counted before eating it. You made a disgusted expression while Bill had a calm one. "This doesn't taste so bad." he said then smiles at you.

You shake your head and spit it out into a garbage bin. "I win." Bill said and you pouted.

Time skip to night time~

After playing all those challenges, you got tired. "Bill..lets continue tomorrow. Im tired and hungry." you said. "Okay then. See you next time~" Bill said before kissing you on the lips and disappearing. You blushed and went back into the mansion. 

Time skip because im lazy. Sorry
Authors P.O.V

You entered your room after eating dinner. You sigh. "Today was fun." you giggled at the funny memories and yawned. 
After a while, you finally fell into a peacful sleep.