Chapter 8: Finally...

School session had ended, all of the students already left home except for Luhan who accidentally slept inside the toilet(Lol).

"Hmmm???" Luhan whimpered when he had heard the bell rang for the 2nd time, "Where am I?" he pouted while scratching his head.

Seems like I fell asleep in the toilet... Luhan thought himself and went out from the toilet.

He reach for his locker and took his bag, when he closed his locker, a boy figure was watching beside him.

It was Sehun...

"Hey" Sehun greeted him with his evil smirk, Luhan rolled his eyes and turned back, ignoring Sehun who was smirking like an idiot.

Sehun pouted and hold Luhan's shoulders, stopping him from going away.

"Why are you like this? Aren't you gonna say 'Hi' or something?" Sehun pleaded him, but it looks like it doesn't work on Luhan.

Luhan brush Sehun's hands away and continued walking, Asshole, you're one who's acting weird.

Sehun followed him from behind, just keep following him until they both reached infront of the school gate.

"Are you gonna keep following me you king of assholes?!" Luhan pointed his finger on Sehun with his angry-girl face.

Sehun grinned and nodded his head, "Until you give me one word to me then I will stop following you".

"What is wrong with you? You're the one who's acting strange to me after you helped me during that day! You also didn't look at me when I was about to talk to you!" Luhan said all his feelings out, Ooh-oohh, did I just split it out? Stupid Luhan!!!

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows and brought his face nearer, "I said just one word but you gave me lots, seems like someone is missing me" he teased and gave him a smirk.

Luhan pushed Sehun's face away, and took a step back. "Wh-who said that I missed you? Its just that I wantes to thank you because you helped me but you didn't even wanted to look at me".

"Who said I wasn't looking at you? Oh- But I only looked at you when you didn't look at me" Sehun grinned, his heart flutters when he saw Luhan's lips quivered because of his words.

Luhan shookes his head, "No-no, you didn't even look at me, whatever! I'm going home, by the way, thanks!" he was about to run but Sehun immediately grabbed his hand and pulled him closer.

"We'll go home together" Sehun said, showing his angelic smile that Luhan had always wanted.

"What?! You're kidding me right asshole? We're not neighbour or even FRIENDS" Luhan answered as he tried to pull his hand from Sehun's grip.

Sehun smirked when he felt Luhan's hand struggling to loosen the grip,"Ayy~ No! You don't know I lived infront of your house?".

"WHHAT?!".

A/N: Hehhehehe... I dont why im writing this... firstly, i planned this chapter a bit different but it now its totally different. it wasnt suppose to be like this, maybe i was going on with the flow, my mind and hands couldnt stop writing and gave me ideas...Huhuhu.... Anyway, ENJOY HUNHAN SHIPPERS OR EXO FANS! Saranghae and Kamsahabnida~~~♡ -author from the galaxy^_^-