Chapter 22: The Truth Is...

One week had passed, and the HunHan couple had still hiding their relationship. This week, the 1st and 2nd class had been reunited into the same class after the head principal had found out that these two classes had been fighting and bulying ever since. There would be three male teachers and six bodyguards to patrol the whole class.

As all of them were already inside the class except Sehun, Luhan was placid eventhough he's in the same class with his enemies.

The teachers weren't there yet, but the bodyguards are. They were standing at every edges of the class to keep an eye on each students.

Suddenly, they all heard a loud bang on the door. It was Sehun, with his clothes still a mess and some of the shirt's button were unbottoned.

He smirked, glaring at everyone in the class. He approached Luhan's table, leaning his face closer.

"Se-Sehun..." Luhan stuttered as his face were only inches away from Sehun's.

Sehun smiled and whispered, "We're official" and kissed the older deeply and it went passionate.

Kai jawdropped, so as the rest.

"What does this mean?!" Chen pointed at the both of them, who were kissing passionately infront of their eyes.

Suho shaked his head in disbelief, "You should've told us but...".

"I knew it! Aha!" Chanyeol jumped out and clapped his hands while Kai were shooting death diggers at him.

"Why are you so happy about?" Baekhyun looked at his boyfriend and huffed, "Our Sehunnie fell inlove with our wanted victim...".

Kyungsoo smiled, "I don't know that Luhan likes him too".

"They had been together without us knowing?!" Lay freaked out.

While Kris...

"This is not right, not right. Yah! Luhan! you're kissing with our enemy!" Kris shouted and Tao who was struggling to keep his mouth shut.

Sehun broke the kiss and pecked Luhan's nose, "Let's tell the truth now".

Luhan couldn't say anything, he froze when his boyfriend kissed him suddenly infront of his friends.

"I'll make it clear now" Sehun said and pulled Luhan closer to him as he wrapped his hands around Luhan's waist, "Actually, me and him are in a relationship".

Luhan glanced at him, "What are you doing Sehun?" he whispered and poked Sehun's back.

Kai raised his tone, "That's why you helped him the other day and always tried to back him up?".

Sehun nodded and laughed evilly, "I knew you would say that but... If you guys ever lay a finger on him, you're dead".

"Our Luhannie, how could you do this to us eventhough you knew that he's our evil enemy and always bullies us" Tao interrupted and shakes his head.

Luhan frowned, "I'm so sorry guys...".

Sehun looked at Luhan's friends, "Don't worry, I'll take care of him from now on, and. I won't let my friends to bully you guys anymore" he smiled as he hugged his boyfriend tightly.

Luhan hugged him back, he was so touched when Sehun said that he would never ever bully his friends again.

Luhan's POV

That's why I love you, Sehunnah... Eventhough you're a badass but really... You're a nice and warmhearted person to me.

I broke the hug and look at him in the eyes deeply, I'd never knew that he was also charming yet a kind person.

Sehun's POV

I will do anything just for my only person that I love in this world, Luhan...

A/N: I hope you liked it... Their relationship had been reveal! How will their friends react to this? If you guys wanna find out, please do wait for the next upcoming chapter!~\(^O^)/  Kamsahabnida for reading n Saranghae~~~♡♡♡