Chapter 19: Coincidence

Kyungsoo's POV

"Kyungsoo yah~" my mom called me as I went downstairs while holding a pile of my homeworks.

I put the books on my table and answered my mom, "Yes mom?".

"Could you to the supermarket for me? We don't have any enough ingredients too cook dinner" she said while checking around the kitchen.

I nodded, "Okay mom".

She smiled and handed me the money, "Be quick or not we'll be late for dinner".

I nodded again as I proceeded to the front door.

While I was walking on my way to the supermarket, I kept thinking of many thoughts around my head.

I was thinking about...

Studies... Friends... Recipes... And.... Love.

I shaked my head to snap out from my long thoughts, yes, I do need to study since I'm still a student. Friends? I already have them even if they're annoying sometimes... Recipes? Owh what the hell am I thinking of? Love?

.....................

I haven't experienced that. I had never ever been in a relationship nor I had never fallen inlove with someone. But maybe someday, yeah, someday. Ugh! Kyungsoo! You need to study first before thinking about love! But Kyungsoo, the rest had already found their love, but you Kyungsoo? You're all alone...

Bbbboooooooppp!

I found myself on the ground, did I just bump onto someone? I shake my head from the dizziness and stood up.

"Sorry" I bowed done as I rosed back up and looked at the person's face that I just bump on.

My eyes widen when I saw the person's face, words couldn't utter from my lips, my body starts to tremble but I manage to keep it cool.

"Ki-kim...No.K-Kai" I stuttered and gulped my throat.

He rolled his eyes, dusting his shirt and looked at me with his devil eyes.

"Yah, watch where you going Do Kyungsoo" he warned me as he shot me with his electric gaze.

I bowed my head down, "I-Im ve-very sorry" I apologized once again and walked away as I entered the supermarket.

Supermarket...

Oh my god. What have you done Kyungsoo! You had bumped onto that devilish-demon-evilish-whatever guy! Kai! I can't forgive you, Do Kyungsoo! If I come to school tomorrow, he'll probably beat me up!

Cold sweats flows down to my face, as I keep pushing the trolley.

As I arrived at the vegetable's section, I picked every each of the vegetables and put it on the trolley.

Before I could go on to the next section, I felt a grip on my shoulder and stopped me from going away.

I turned around and saw Kai with a smirk on his face, "There you are".

What? There you are? What does he mean?

"You still don't get it?" he said and grinned playfully, did he just read my mind? How coul-

"Yes, I can read your mind" he said, he cut me off but how the hell did he heard me?!

Alright, Kai, or whatever they call you. Seems like I can't talk to you besides my friends. Just listen to me through my mind. Well, I will never ever talk to you.

I turned back and pulled my trolley again, going to the next section and leave that tanned-skinned boy.

Kai's POV