A Summoning Gone Wrong

Evening had fallen by the time the group entered the theater, Shaggy and Scooby arriving a bit later, Jasmine easily recognized the garlic on their breath and shook her head with silent smile. The lights dimmed at the show began, but when the actors made themselves known, her breath froze like a stone in her throat.

Bram? What's he doing here? She sat up a bit straighter, watching the pale young adult seemingly fly through the air. At some point, his gaze landed within her line of vision and the violet orbs went wide, her lower lip trembled slightly before she managed to tear her gaze away just as a tear from each eye slipped out. The theme music died off and she brushed the liquids away and looked back to the stage.

Time seemed to slow as the vampire preformers began to chant, the words familiar to the blue haired teen. She sat up straighter, hands gripping her armrests as a thick column of bright green smoke exploded from the bowel, wind rippled through the room as the smoke dissolved and in its place was none other then Valdronya who let out an echoing roar before turning into a bat made of green light and flying up through the roof. By now, Jasmine was standing up with trembling legs, bug eyes and a gaping mouth.

'Jasmine...' She hear it plain as day, whispering somewhere distant, though she knew she alone had heard it. 'Jasmine, I've come to claim my prize.' That was the last she heard before fainting.

~

'Darkness, all around her that's all she could see, then she was floating and the world became a starlit sky. She did a little spin and laughed.

"I thought you might like it." She halted and whirled around to see the proud vampire king, at least 2 ft. taller than her and looking exactly as she remembered him.

"You haven't visited in years, why now?" He shrugged, wicked smile lighting up his glowing green eyes. "Seems fitting given the circumstances." Angry tears tumbled from her cheeks as she ran up and pounded her fists against his unmoving chest.

"You're supposed to be gone, dead, immoblie! You weren't supposed to come back, you weren't supposed to find me!!" He watched uninterested as she weakly threw her fists at him, eventually taking them in one gray claw and raising them above her head as her lower lip trembled.

"And yet, my queen, you are drawn to me, awaiting my every command and watching with those gorgeous eyes of yours. Waiting for your king to return and carry you away from this miserable world of mortals."

"My king..." The words were vaguely familiar, like an old friend's name, and held the same slight comfort. But she shoved that comfort aside and yanked her hands from his grasp, tearful eyes blazing.

"I...would rather die..." her voice was a low shaky whisper, "then admit you back into my life." His face became stormy.

"That could be arranged." In the blink of an eye he had her around the throat, slowly raising her above the ground so her feet dangled, she clawed at his iron grip in vain, eyes wide and frightened.

"Destiny brought us together, and it shall bind us to each other forevermore. You shall always be, my queen." Then he let go and she was suddenly falling down down down, tears shooting out and mouth open in a silent scream...'