Min Yoongi

Author: hey well this is my first story and I would appreciate it if you guys didn't judge. You're free to point out any spelling errors or other mistakes. Now go read ㅋㅋㅋ.

Jimin's pov
I woke up to the loud sound coming from my alarm clock. I turn it off and walk into the bathroom to take a shower. Once I'm done, I dry my hair with the towel and get dressed. I hear a sound come from downstairs so I go to check it out. I walk into the kitchen and see my mom making breakfast. "Good morning Jimin come sit and eat." I sit and a couple seconds later my mom places a plate full of pancakes in front of me. I quickly eat my breakfast and head of the door.

)( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )(

The bell finally rings and it's time for lunch. As I'm walking out of the classroom I feel someone grab my arm and pull me back. I stumble and fall on my ass. The person laughs. I look up to see the one and only Min Yoongi or as he calls himself "Suga" I know...weird.. Also, you would think he is this sweet guy since he calls himself that but he is the total opposite. He is a douche bag. He is heartless. He doesn't care if the people he physically bullies get hurt. I'm pretty sure the only thing he cares about is his dog Holly.

I clutch my stomach as he kicks harder and harder each time. Then I feel a sharp pain on my head. And the next thing I know I black out.