Forgiven?

Yoongi pov
I was baking cookies for my nephew when I heard loud steps getting closer and closer. As soon as the person making the loud noise ran into the kitchen I knew who it was. I smirked as I smelled his scent. My mate.
He stood near me staring at the cookies before looking up at me. As soon as he saw me he started walking backwards. I could tell he was hyperventilating by the sound of his heavy uncontrolled breathing. I quickly pulled him into a hug to calm his nerves. His breath slowed. He tried getting out of my grasp but I didn't let him, instead I pulled him closer. He then elbowed me on my stomach. What the hell? I'm over here helping him by calming him down and in return he hits me?
My thoughts are interrupted as he speeds off towards the back door. He opens it and just when I think he's about to "run for his life" he just stands there. Looking confused.
I walk towards him and give him a back hug. Once again he tried getting away but I don't let him. I pull him back into the house while motioning for my one of my pack warriors to close the door.
I take him to the living room and explain the situation he's in.

Jimin pov
He tells me that this is his house and I'm his mate. I didn't know what that was so he explained. I was shocked once he also mentioned that he was a werewolf as if it was the most normal thing ever. My head was spinning I was so lost.
"Why am I here" I ask. He tells me that he has to be close to his mate and that he took care of my mom. I panicked...what did he mean by that!!?
"What do you mean you 'took care' of my mom?"
"Well...we have this thing that we used to convince her you've already moved out of your house and are now living happily with you s.o." I kept quiet. Happy? He must be kidding me. Then I thought..."if I'm your mate why would you bully me"
"I didn't know you were my mate. I found out yesterday after you blacked out. I know it doesn't make any sense but I am so sorry for ever hurting you" he replies
"I said that out loud?"
"Yes"
Shit. Well since we are talking it's worth a shot to ask him if I can have some cookies...
"Umm so..c-can I get some c-cookies?"
He chuckles before nodding. I follow him into the kitchen where he places a good amount of cookies on a napkin and gives them to me. I mumble a "thanks" before sitting on one of the dinning room chairs.
His house is quite nice. I mean wow. He's rich? I didn't know. Also, where's his dog Holly I want to meet her. I will ask him about it later.
He walks in the room and I notice that the shirt he is wearing shows the outline of his abs and other muscles. I quickly look away when I catch him smirking....does this mean I forgive him for all those times he physically bullied me?...I guess as long as he doesn't ever hurt me like that again.