Kidnapped

Jimin pov

I woke up only to find myself in an unknown room. It was dark. The walls were black and the curtains weren't allowing any light from shining through.
I slowly got up and walked to what I assumed was the door that would lead me out of the room. As soon as I opened the door I was hit with the smell of freshly baked cookies. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. I don't know what I was thinking at the moment. I was in a house that wasn't mine. I couldn't remember anything from how I got there to what even happened to me. All I knew was that I needed cookies. NOW.
I noticed someone standing by the oven pulling out a tray of cookies. I ran to their side not knowing who the person was. But as soon as they turned I yelped and stepped black slowly. I was scared. In front of me was Min Yoongi. WHAT THE HELL!!!? DID HE KIDNAP ME!!? Omg I'm gonna have a panic attack...I start hyperventilating. I can't control my breathing. Why am I here? How did I get here?
My thought were interrupted when I was pulled into a hug. My breathing calmed in a fraction of a second and I stood there in his arms. I tried pulling away but he tightened his grip on my waist and pulled me closer. What the fuck does he think he is doing? I elbow him in the stomach and he groans. I take this opportunity to push him off of me.
I start running like a maniac. I found myself in front of a big maroon like door and pushed it open revealing a bunch of men and women scattered around the backyard. Where the hell am I and why are the so many god damn people?