Not Today

Yoongi POV
I woke up to find Jimins side of the bed empty. I looked around the room but couldn't find him and he wasn't in the bathroom. I'm getting worried now but I'm not going to jump to conclusions let me just check if he's downstairs.
I walk into the kitchen and the sight in front of me pisses me off. Jimin is hugging Jungkook, my beta.
I walk up to them pulling Jimin off of Jungkook and glared at them both. "Explain"
"What do you mean" asked Jimin
"Why were you just hugging my beta for an unnecessary amount of time??"
"WHAT!" he says while chuckling. "Jungkook and I have been friends for ever!! Me and him went to the same middle school. I hadn't seen him until right now so I gave him a hug and was going to catch up with him until you came here and pulled us apart." He rolled his eyes at the last statement.
"Oh friends I see?" I glared at my beta. He mind linked me saying "he didn't know Jimin was my mate" I ignored him, picked up my mate and walked up to our room.

Jimin POV
"What the hell is wrong with you!!? Put me down!!" I yelled but he ignored me and once we reached the room he gently threw me on the bed. He climbed on top of me and planted soft kisses on my cheeks then moved to my lips. At first I didn't respond but he got rougher and I gave in. Then he moves down to my neck and starts kissing the part between my neck and shoulder and sniffs it. Wait what!? I can't hold in my laugh why did he just sniff me I must smell so gross.

Yoongi POV
As I moved down between his shoulder and neck I sniffed my mate he smelled so damn good. But then he stated laughing. I looked up at him and gave him a questioning look. "Why did you sniff me!!? I probably stink" "You do" I lied.
"What!!? Then get off of me let me go shower!!"
But before he began to push me off I pushed my lips against his and we began to make out again. The kiss got more intense and I started to take his shirt off but he stopped me and said "No not today. I want to get to know you first"
Well great Park Jimin...you couldn't say that before we got to this part. I'm turned on. But it's okay I respect that he's not ready.